I've been living on my own for 6 years now and hardly see my brother anymore, and I wonder if it's the "correct thing to do" to visit him more.

We have different lifestyles and we grew apart so I don't know how I should go about it without it being awkward.

I might be slightly worried, cause my uncle alienated from my mother (her brother) for no apparent reason other than growing apart, with a small conflict being the break point to my uncle being completely gone from my family.

The reason I want to actively see him, because the times I do see him I get reminded of how well he knows me, and what I think, which also makes it awkward now we are older.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at May 6, 2014,
^^ I might have phrased it poorly.

I want to meetup, but for some reason feel insecure about how to go about it.

I have zero problems talking to strangers or just actively flirt with random girls, but when it comes to people that know me I find these things far harder.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
just flirt with him like he's a random girl then
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Last edited by the bartender at May 6, 2014,
Visit your bro, bro.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Even if I don't see my bro often... there will always be Counter-strike to bring us together... and when he runs out of beer. lol
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
go for a pint, or for some pickled herring. whatever it us you lowlanders do
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by the bartender
just flirt with him like he's a random girl then

this
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Just call him and ask if he'd like to meet. Since you live in The Netherlands the drive wouldn't be very long. So it would be quite easy to just hangout for a few hours.
^^ haha nah flirting wouldn't work.

I could flirt with his girlfriend, but I dunno He'd might punch me, or might invite me for a trio, I dunno how he thinks about that shit these days.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
family can be a bit harder than random people. but treat it just like anyone else.. find common ground and build off of it.

if you're both really into hiking, go hiking together. shit's simple.
Quote by progdude93
family can be a bit harder than random people. but treat it just like anyone else.. find common ground and build off of it.

if you're both really into hiking, go hiking together. shit's simple.

lel hiking in the netherlands
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
lel hiking in the netherlands

but really, how can you not find something to talk about or do with your own brother?
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at May 6, 2014,
is there something you did together growing up? I don't have much trouble striking up conversations with strangers so it's a little dificult to believe there is NOTHING to talk about or do with your brother
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja