Page 1 of 3
I always sleep curled up as small and cosy as possible. If I'm really tired I might fall asleep on my back with my mouth open or something but eventually I will curl up. I also need to hug something while I sleep so that's usually a stuffed animal or a pillow. What about you?
cat
naked women all around me
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Curled up, facing right.

If early in the morning and kinda in and out of sleep I'll sleep on my stomach.

Edit: yea I dunno how anyone sleeps on their back. I can't handle it for more than a couple minutes.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at May 6, 2014,
I was gonna make this exact thread. I can only sleep face down spread out or on my side if I have a cool pillow. Can't sleep on my back at all. I also can't have any sensory stimulating stuff like the TV on or music playing.
Unless I smoked I lay in bed for hours and hours until I just passout. I don't get much sleep. You can tell by how purple the bags under my eyes have been my whole life.

Oh and I toss and turn, sleeping only on my side. I can't sleep on my back and it hurts to sleep on my stomach.
Last edited by Wormholes at May 6, 2014,
Quote by angusfan16
Curled up, facing right.

Edit: yea I dunno how anyone sleeps on their back. I can't handle it for more than a couple minutes.

Hi stop being me I also sleep on my right/ stomach in the morning.

edit: wait you are not me, I mixed up my left and right. AlwAys always always sleep on my left

Quote by Weaponized
I was gonna make this exact thread. I can only sleep face down spread out or on my side if I have a cool pillow. Can't sleep on my back at all. I also can't have any sensory stimulating stuff like the TV on or music playing.

Haha oops I'm rolling around in bed atm so it's only natural that I made this thread now
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 6, 2014,
Quote by angusfan16
Curled up, facing right.

This ^^^^

& " I blew up their battleships.... and their whales."
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
Last edited by BigHeadClan at May 6, 2014,
Curled up on my right.

Fun fact, Did you guys know right handed people tend to sleep on their right whilst left handed people sleep on their left?
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
naked, with a boner
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I have to mush or be mushed. If I have to sleep alone I'll bury my face into one pillow, hug another pillow, and wrap myself up in a blanket in such a way that it feel like I'm being spooned. If I'm sleeping with someone (I usually sleep with my fiance but sleepovers are fun too) they had better get ready for some intense snuggles.

I have this one friend who is really self-conscious about his body stank because he's constantly working outside in the sun, sweating his ass off. I personally like the smell of bodies as long as they've showered in the last day or two and aren't rank. We've stayed with each other a couple of nights while our significant others are out of town and we've been up too late and the ordeal is always fun. I'll make him put his arm around me and then he'll get worried because my face is in his armpit so he'll try to coax me out of it but I am already really comfortable, so then he'll smell his other armpit to make sure it's not too gross but get tickled by my hair/face in his other pit in the process and then next thing you know we're back-to-back and his bony ass is mushing me into a wall for appeasement and he clutches onto some limb of mine (sometimes a leg, sometimes an arm, sometimes a torso) like a stuffed animal.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by macaroni
Curled up on my right.

Fun fact, Did you guys know right handed people tend to sleep on their right whilst left handed people sleep on their left?

I did not know this. I'm right handed now but was born left handed so I guess it makes sense
cat
with a lot of trouble, went to bed at 3:30am last night, fell asleep at 7. I had lectures but I just didn't wake up so I only went to my afternoon ones

But if I'm having a restless night then I toss and turn and will not be able to get comfortable. Its super annoying for anyone who's with me, I'm extremely fidgety at the best of times. It really pisses my gf off, but I can't help it

When I do actually get to sleep I can only sleep on my side or my front, if im on my side then I'll curl my legs up

Quote by macaroni
Curled up on my right.

I'm right handed and feel a lot better sleeping on my left
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I sleep lying on my left with my left arm under the pillow with one leg kind of tucked up towards my chest and my other leg straight. I have a lot of trouble getting to sleep though.
I do whatever. I usually start on my side, then I go to my stomach. I've sleep on my back sometimes. I usually wake up on my side or stomach though.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It needs to be really quiet or else I sleep two hours after I go to bed. I usually sleep on my back, can't get into a comfortable position to sleep on my side.
Stomach rules
Gear:
Ibanez RGT6EX
Line 6 Spider 3 15
Hobner 265

Quote by Lost Dog
People absolutely love to see horrible accidents and murders, as well as any sort of fighting really. Just look at the news. We wouldn't watch it if it was boring.
Quote by simba1312
Stomach rules

I've heard it's bad to sleep on your stomach. Plus it's uncomfortable as **** because you have to twist your neck to one side to put your head on the pillow. Never understood how anyone enjoys that.

I sleep on my sides and back, switching between both sides and my back pretty much equally throughout the night.
i sleep standing up against the wall on the subway in the morning
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
^^ i'm the freefaller, but with shorter hair.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

I am the freefaller as well, but with bluer pajamas.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
straight up fetus
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by angusfan16
Curled up, facing right.

Same
banned
Quote by the bartender
naked women all around me
You're still doing it....?

I first lay on my back, but I probably have some kind of restless leg syndrome, because after a while, I'd get pain in my legs, and if I don't fall asleep fast enough, it becomes intolerable and I have to lay on my left side with top leg bent 90° in hips and knee. Occasionally, I'd sleep on my right side, but the wall is on the right and I like for my bent leg to touch the wall.

Before I got used to lying on the back, the pain started even earlier. Once I decided I'd sleep on my back regardless of pain. Well, after I started sweating I had to break it off.
Anybody else experiences the same?
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
I sleep on my left side. I typically lay in bed for a couple hours before I fall asleep, and sometimes I just end up giving up because I'd rather be up than laying in bed and being annoyed that I can't fall asleep. I get maybe 4 hours a night if I'm able to sleep.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
If I don't sleep on my back I'll be stiff in the morning.

Quote by SuperKid

soldier or starfish position. cant sleep in the other positions

If anything I'm a "genie" because I sleep with my arms crossed and feet crossed at the ankles. Stops me from getting restless and keeping myself awake.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Last edited by Zombee at May 6, 2014,
Free faller, and I usually wake up in the middle of the night to flip the pillow onto the cooler side. Ahhh that fresh pillow feels.
Page 1 of 3