I have no idea what song this is from, but it doesn't sound bad. Sounds very mellow and chill, and the only thing i would say should be changed would be that it sounds like some of the notes are just a teensy bit off, but not really enough to detract from it that much
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Its just a HAIR off. Just try and running the solo a few times with a metronome until you've got it down. After that, Try and listening in for the drums as audial cues.
Quote by christfudge
Joe Satriani + Kirk Hammett = Joe Satriani

Quote by Vornik
I got really drunk, dropped some acid and found myself about 12 feet away from a black bear. Though you should know.
Good job keep working on!!! You need brighter guitar tone and use low pass filter I mean in EQ you don't need less than 50hz for guitar.
Quote by Ozgur Turkekul
Good job keep working on!!! You need brighter guitar tone and use low pass filter I mean in EQ you don't need less than 50hz for guitar.

Thanks alot I don't really know much about recording so I have no idea what a low pass filter is and how to adjust hz in eq :S
Quote by Lovecannon
I have no idea what song this is from, but it doesn't sound bad. Sounds very mellow and chill, and the only thing i would say should be changed would be that it sounds like some of the notes are just a teensy bit off, but not really enough to detract from it that much

You don't know Eric Clapton?

Anyway, sounded good but work on timing and bends bro
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500