Hey guys, I'm 17 from Toronto Canada. I played this piece (my cover of Jason Becker's Perpetual Burn) for my Berklee college of music audition and got accepted. Gibson even sent me a beautiful Les Paul. I want to get this video more noticed. Please take the time to check out my playing. I'm sure you won't be disappointed... As long as you like shred haha! Thanks Everyone! Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9o9VWJn4_k&app=desktop
'Amazing 17 year old guitarist Shredding.' Talking about himself, okay i'm not going to watch this
Irons
Come on give the kid a break if he really got accepted and received a free guitar from Gibson I am proud of him and wish the best of luck.
Quote by ethanwhufc
'Amazing 17 year old guitarist Shredding.' Talking about himself, okay i'm not going to watch this

Original title was Berklee audition. Wasn't getting many views. My friend suggested I change the title to what it now is to increase views. It's been working. Why don't you watch it for yourself? Put in hours upon hours of hard work and effort.
That was flawless! Really wicked cover and glad to hear you got accepted. Wish I could shred like that..

The title sounds pretty bigheaded though.