Page 1 of 3
Should probably worth mentioning that dumb comments will be disregarded, so if you're going to post them (and I bet I've just ****ed myself for saying that) please don't bother, unless you want to troll then I guess go ahead.
Yep, I just gave silly answers other than the yes and no questions.

I bet most people will.

Have fun with your surveh
ayy lmao
The last audio sounded like an awful Judas Priest song.

Also, those lyrics are shocking. Like genuinely, I'm worried at how bad they are.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
You may discredit it as silly and remove it but it is my honest opinion that heavy metal is for angry middleschoolers.
Quote by metal4eva_22
You may discredit it as silly and remove it but it is my honest opinion that heavy metal is for angry middleschoolers.

Yes. Yes. All metalheads are angry middleschoolers.

3/10, metal4eva. 3/10.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

3/10, metal4eva. 3/10.

Sam metal is the devil's music

Your fiance wouldn't be very happy if she knew you were listening to death metal. Well she's not happy anyway because I mean come on you've seen your face mate don't wanna be harsh but let's be real. But yeah metal sucks real talk
are my cookies in the mail?
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by willT08
Sam metal is the devil's music

Your fiance wouldn't be very happy if she knew you were listening to death metal. Well she's not happy anyway because I mean come on you've seen your face mate don't wanna be harsh but let's be real.

lololol.

Don't you get bored of this kind of shit, Will?

But yeah metal sucks real talk

In all honesty, not even sure why you popped in here. Metal obviously isn't your thing, so why bother?
I'm just a sick twisted guy Sam, I can't help but to do it

but i came in to do the survey like everyone else i can't let it be that all you plebs just fill it with "oooh lyrics about dragons are really deep"
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

3/10, metal4eva. 3/10.

Waita prove me wrong.
I don't think you'll learn too much. That age group is really limited to surveying young adults. It might be more interesting to see how metal popularity decreases with age and where the big drops are (if this was a big survey).
Most metal fans look like and are the average regular person.
Quote by willT08
I'm just a sick twisted guy Sam, I can't help but to do it

Meh. Ok.

but i came in to do the survey like everyone else i can't let it be that all you plebs just fill it with

Ok, but clearly you're not who the TS is targetting. That's all I was getting at.

"oooh lyrics about dragons are really deep"

Who actually thinks this?

Most metalheads who listen to bands with cheesy lyrics (dragons, medieval warfare, elves, etc.) fully admit it's cheesy. They just like the music and melodies. (Those kind of bands tend to be fairly melodic-based.)
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Most metalheads who listen to bands with cheesy lyrics (dragons, medieval warfare, elves, etc.) fully admit it's cheesy. They just like the music and melodies. (Those kind of bands tend to be fairly melodic-based.)

power metal = shit
banned
I'm done, I'm also foking hungry, where's the stuff?
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by deadsmileyface
power metal = shit

Eh, some of it is good. It's not all Dragonforce levels of cheese though.
Done

I was very negative in the survey, come at me
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Radium is a neat heavy metal.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Most of the people here are Bieberlibers. He should be sent to N. Korea. Where is the option for 30 and up?
This survey is actually just terribly put together. I didn't bother doing it because I don't see how any information gained from this can be useful. Too qualitative; good luck coding it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Axelfox
Most of the people here are Bieberlibers. He should be sent to N. Korea. Where is the option for 30 and up?

I think it's not there because if you're over 30 and you listen to heavy metal then
Quote by Axelfox

ffs axel.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I've said this many times, and I'll say it again:

Listening to metal is like driving a Rally-Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STI.

It can be great at times, you may enjoy it much, but regardless when you drive it you make yourself look like the biggest douchebag on the road. No exceptions.

Plus there are so many other objectively better genres you can be listening to instead of the annoying teenaged kiddy shit.
Done.

It was hard to come up with an insightful answer for the last question. It was just a generic judas priest riff- not really much to say about it.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by TheChaz
I think it's not there because if you're over 30 and you listen to heavy metal then

Isn't Kerry King quite old?
Last edited by Axelfox at May 6, 2014,
Quote by Ian_the_fox
I've said this many times, and I'll say it again:

Listening to metal is like driving a Rally-Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STI.

It can be great at times, you may enjoy it much, but regardless when you drive it you make yourself look like the biggest douchebag on the road. No exceptions.

Plus there are so many other objectively better genres you can be listening to instead of the annoying teenaged kiddy shit.

Translation: I feel bad about myself, because I shit in diapers. This causes me to mock other people.
I also have only listened to surface metal bands, which apparently makes me an expert on metal (and its cons). I've gotten into Post-Rock a lot, lately too.

Disclaimer: Nothing wrong with Post-Rock. It's just Ian's new "most awesome genre ever" thing. Remember it was Jazz before Post-Rock and self-denial of his Metal love before that. Fyi, he does actually really love Metal. He's just too much of a fuckwit to admit it.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at May 6, 2014,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Translation: I feel bad about myself, because I shit in diapers. This causes me to mock other people.

You're mocking him. Does this mean you feel bad about yourself?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I also have only listened to surface metal bands, which apparently makes me an expert on metal (and its cons). I've gotten into Post-Rock a lot, lately too.

Disclaimer: Nothing wrong with Post-Rock. It's just Ian's new "most awesome genre ever" thing. Remember it was Jazz before Post-Rock and self-denial of his Metal love before that. Fyi, he does actually really love Metal. He's just too much of a fuckwit to admit it.
I still love how you say I only listen to "surface" bands.

And Post-Rock is actually good if you go beyond the popular shit that UGers listen to. It's good because I didn't have to "try" to like it like with Jazz. It's just that good.
Page 1 of 3