So, a whole bunch of articles stated that the pre-sale for Pale Communion would start today and the first single (Cusp of Eternity) would be released, yet in the past month it's been completely quiet. Anyone hear anything new?
and still managed to post here?

after the last album though I don't think I will be in any hurry to listen to new stuff unless it goes back to a bit of their older style
Quote by elatihc
after the last album though I don't think I will be in any hurry to listen to new stuff unless it goes back to a bit of their older style

Same here.

Quote by Det_Nosnip
So, a whole bunch of articles stated that the pre-sale for Pale Communion would start today and the first single (Cusp of Eternity) would be released, yet in the past month it's been completely quiet. Anyone hear anything new?

Nope.

Btw, is this your doing, TS?

Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
lol! No, but my thoughts exactly. There has literally been no word on wtf is going on...the only news article so far is pretty much just talking about how everyone is bitching at the Roadrunner facebook page. I don't think I've ever seen this happen before...usually the band/label would issue a statement or SOMETHING!
everyone in opeth died of aids
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland