Considering a Pedaltrain Jr.

Will be adding pedals over time: distortion, chorus, delay, wah, eq and tuner.

My question is to the folks using this board with the soft case......will the case close and zip up okay with the pedals left in place on the board?
2014 Gibson SG Special
Peavey Classic 30
Squier Standard Stratocaster HSS
Fender CD60CE
Fender v2 Mustang III
Roland Micro Cube
MXR M75
as long at the pedals are velcroed or whatever to the board you're fine.

inb4 make your own :P
I saw a pic of this dude's homemade board; looked like he just attached velcro to an old serving tray or something. basically the same thing if you ask me.
Pedals would be velcro'd. ...just didn't know if the soft case had enough room to zip up over everything.
2014 Gibson SG Special
Peavey Classic 30
Squier Standard Stratocaster HSS
Fender CD60CE
Fender v2 Mustang III
Roland Micro Cube
MXR M75
The soft case should zip fine. Rule of thumb with a pedal board should be to have enough room to expand and add. Take it from someone who has been there, the pedaltrain jr is quickly out grown. IMO build your own, that way you keep the cost down. If you outgrow it you're only out around $20 instead of $100.
-----------------------------------
G.A.S. Afflicted
I've been using a Pedaltrain Jr for a while and there is plenty of room. Sometime I even throw a shit load of cables on top of the pedals and cram a miscellaneous pedal or two in there. There is room for sure.
Quote by jgritz
The soft case should zip fine. Rule of thumb with a pedal board should be to have enough room to expand and add. Take it from someone who has been there, the pedaltrain jr is quickly out grown. IMO build your own, that way you keep the cost down. If you outgrow it you're only out around $20 instead of $100.

+1 to this. I really liked the Pedaltrain Jr. I had, but if you're planning to have more than 6 standard-sized pedals (or if you like more space between your pedal than ~1-1/2 inches), forget it, you'll quickly outgrow it. I now have a pedalboard that's about twice the size of the PT Jr. and it works much, much, better for me.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com