Exactly that question. I don't need 5 options on my Ibby, just 2. Neck or bridge. I hate all the sounds in between. Does such a thing exist?
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I doubt that there is a 2-position blade switch. At least I've never seen one. You could use a standard 3-position and wire the middle position to kill the signal or something though.
Yeah, use a 3 way and just don't hook up the middle position. It will work like a kill switch.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Nah I'm looking for a 2 way specifically. I don't want any extra clicking in the middle. I want to be able to just flip it over quick on the fly. This was just a feeler to maybe see if anyone knew of a company that made one.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
You might be able to use a mini-toggle switch. That could mean drilling another hole, unless you remove the tone knob.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
I don't know much about wiring but maybe wire the middle to the bridge and use the 3rd position to kill, that way the switch range is shorter?
"Music is the only thing that makes sense anymore man, play it loud enough it keeps the demons at bay." - Jojo from ATU
Currently Own:
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey VYPYR 15.
Mitchell Acoustic M0100
Johnson Acoustic JG 100
You can wire it to kill in any position you want but you're gonna have a hard time finding the switch you want. You might find a company that can make a custom switch but it will be expensive and you'll probably have to buy a lot of them to make it worth their time and cost.
Quote by racertj5
I don't know much about wiring but maybe wire the middle to the bridge and use the 3rd position to kill, that way the switch range is shorter?

I would say that.
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.