Page 1 of 2
To balance out the other thread
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Inb4 Zelda link to the past, Mario
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Mario games usually have greats songs along with red/blue/yellow
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Bioshock (1 and 2)
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
metal gear solid.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by necrosis1193

Wow i never realized this was a FE track and not Zelda in hyrule: temple. it sounds like it should be FE though

good shit for whoever said DQVIII

gaming thread got me reminiscing with fallout and woww these soundtracks are good. so much better than 3's and NV's where almost all of it was old kinda shitty (but admittedly fitting) music that gets old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGyB093QOIo
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
well, Mario does stand out as being the only game with a theme nearly everyone knows after just three notes, and then the Zelda and Final Fantasy series have always had tracks that just stick with you (I'm looking at you One-winged Angel, and awkward Japanese love song), but then again Megaman is always rockin' (pun intended) and sonic likewise feels quite nostalgic, and there's always the theme to the Pokemon center. Honesty, I think its hard to compare, video game soundtracks have changed immensely from back in the day, now they're much more atmospheric but a little less fun
Tekken 3
Metal Gear Solid
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Half-Life series
Portal
Bioshock (and Bioshock Infinite)
Fallout 3 (and not just the old 40s and 50s stuff, the original score is really really good)
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
Half-Life series
Portal
Bioshock (and Bioshock Infinite)
Fallout 3 (and not just the old 40s and 50s stuff, the original score is really really good)

I got spurs that jingle jangle jingle
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Kingdom hearts and most final fantasy games.
Quote by GmacD
pull down his pants, his dick is probly the size of a newborn moose

Quote by Union Jake
Found this quite funny.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Found this quite SEARCH BAR
The Witcher
Persona 3 ****ing Extra Sexy Edition
The Last of Us
Tony Hawks games
MGS Games
GTA Vice City
Journey
Guitar Hero World Tour
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at May 7, 2014,
For me the best game soundtrack is the one from Need for Speed Most Wanted and Need for Speed Underground 2. The hip hop when you were tuning your car and heavier hard rock and metal songs when racing fit just perfect, and also these two games feature some well known songs.
Quote by mp8andrade
For me the best game soundtrack is the one from Need for Speed Most Wanted and Need for Speed Underground 2. The hip hop when you were tuning your car and heavier hard rock and metal songs when racing fit just perfect, and also these two games feature some well known songs.

Yeh these games kinda got me into metal in a way, bands like skindred, bullet, avenged sevenfold, disturbed and so on.

Don't listen to any of them now but those games got me into the scene, now if only EA made a nfs that was as good as those two instead of the crappy arcade burnout rip offs.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
For soundtracks that I would just listen to like any other album, probably Metal Gear Rising.

As for games that have some/a lot of memorable themes?
Banjo Kazooie
Megaman II
Metal Gear 2 + Solid 1/2/3
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy X
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Currently binging on GTA V, it has a huge amount of real songs of a ton of genres and on top of that an atmospheric cinematic soundtrack of its own. Wowww.
Page 1 of 2