Line 6 690 Wireless
Korg DTR-1000
Dunlop DCR2SR Rack Wah
Pod Pro
Dry signal goes to front of 5150
Wet goes to Sonic Maximizer then effects return.
Powering Fender DT412 and a weird 1x15.
Switching is done by turning on and off effects loop.

Currently waiting on a custom switcher made by Champion Pedals and RJM mini line mixer.

I like Cheetos!
wow
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Curious about how you transport a rack this size (weight). Like, how do you physically get it in the car? Is it pretty road tough?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
And you don't have a MIDI controller?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Offworld, My band has a trailer that we use for gigs. We play out 3-4 times a month and our practice space is at ground level so it just travels between the trailer and venues mostly. The case is a beast. Very road tough. 3/8 inch plywood covered in a pvc like material with aluminum extrusions. The case makes a huge difference in set up and tear down times.

Cathbard: The switching stucture on the rig is actually quite simple. Before a song I select the preset I'm using on the POD then turn the effects loop on and off to switch between the POD and my dirty channel on the 5150. I sing in my band as well and really like that I only need worry about ONE button while playing. Midi would actually make things more complicated.

I have been working on setting up the rig in my living room and don't have my main cabs here which greatly affects the sound. I have practice on Saturday and will try to get some video/sound clips of the rig all together. I've had to make several tweaks in settings due to the wah and wireless changing frequencies.
I like Cheetos!
The Pod rack unit has relay outputs doesn't it? I seem to recall that it had 4 but I could be wrong. Anyway, you can just buy a controller that has them. There's your footswitches tied to your patch. So actually one button, not one button now, another later; just the one.
You could replace all your footswitches, do it all via the controller. MIDI won't make it more complicated once you understand it fully, it will make it easier. Changing multiple devices with one button is MIDI's thing. That's it's biggest strength to a guitarist. Program it once, all done. Hit a button, everything changes.
Embrace MIDI. Come over to the dark side. It offers power undreamed of by mortal man. Come over, young one. You know you want to.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Nope the Pod doesn't have relay outs. I looked into midi controllers that do that. My issue is that I can't hit the same button twice with a midi controller that costs under $800. I would need to hit one button for my clean patch then a second button for my dirty patch. If I would join/start a second band that I wasn't singing for I'd be buying right in to MIDI right away. Right now considering money/what use I want. I will resist the urge and stay close to the light.
I like Cheetos!
I haven't used one but about the only Behringer product that doesn't get dumped on is their MIDI controller. I know it has relay outs. They're pretty cheap.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Sweet rig, count me jealous.
Can you give me the address of your practice space? Do you ever leave the door unlocked?

Congrats
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Nice rig man!! I want to hear it haha
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX 50 with Dimarzios
Modified MIM Fender strat with schaller floyd rose
LTD EC-1000 with EMG's
2x LTD EC 401

Amps:
Marshall JVM205h
Fender Mustang II

Other bits and pieces:
D'addario strings
TC electronic g-major 2
Thank you for the compliment. I love it. We practice at 1600 Pennsylvania ave, DC the oval door is usually unlocked and we love visitors.
I like Cheetos!
Quote by LeftimusMaximus
Thank you for the compliment. I love it. We practice at 1600 Pennsylvania ave, DC the oval door is usually unlocked and we love visitors.

I'll stop by sometime and have a drink with you guys...
Oh wait, is this the other guitar player in your band?

Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Damn, that is him. But in all seriousness, anyone that ends up close the the Quad Cites, let me know, I will absolutely buy beer.
I like Cheetos!
Nope, still not done. Needs a Tri Stereo Chorus, a TC 1210, a TC 2290, and a DBX160 Compressor.

:P

Good rig OP, that's kinda what I wanna do in the future.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
sweet rig. bet you had a bunch of fun putting that together.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Awesome. Love the 5150's. Everything is icing on top.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
no such thing as a complete rig...

but it looks good. i would love to hear it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Updated again.

Went Midi. Got a GCX and a new 4x12.

I like Cheetos!
Last edited by LeftimusMaximus at Oct 27, 2014,
Good man. Makes it all a lot easier, huh?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Huge improvement in ease of use. Programming wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought. Also I was able to mount a whammy 4 in the back, way too much fun.
I like Cheetos!
nice rig. i haven't ever messed with rack gear, but it looks like you have a good setup there.

i am near the end of my collection just a AVRI strat and a cheaper USA std, one ibanez prestige 2000 or 3000 level. and one Gibson V. and a 6505+ then if something comes something goes. should get it alll in the next two years. but most of you think i am crazy. which legally i am, but i like having whatever i need for whatever i do.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
also good thinking on the LED's between my father and i have at least 100 feet of the really small ones on strips and controls, i can get like 16 colors flashing fading, etc/ never thought of that on a pedalboard or something like that.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by LeftimusMaximus
Video as requested of the rig, it sounds good, i'm playing like shit. If you feel like hearing it in a good situation check out the other videos on the page of my band Battle Red. Recorded with a Zoom Q2HD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uugA9OQh74&feature=youtu.be

Sweet rig and some really nice, headbanging pieces.

Quote by trashedlostfdup
also good thinking on the LED's between my father and i have at least 100 feet of the really small ones on strips and controls, i can get like 16 colors flashing fading, etc/ never thought of that on a pedalboard or something like that.

On some of your amps.
Thanks Ippon. Having some fun with the new expression pedal and the POD. Adjusting delay time while playing is trippy.
I like Cheetos!
Quote by Ippon
Sweet rig and some really nice, headbanging pieces.

On some of your amps.

i have it in my back screened lanai top. will put some on my bar area one of these day.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!