I like her.

Monica Lewinsky Writes About Her Affair with President Clinton

Monica Lewinsky writes in Vanity Fair for the first time about her affair with President Clinton: “It’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress.” She also says: “I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened.”

After 10 years of virtual silence (“So silent, in fact,” she writes, “that the buzz in some circles has been that the Clintons must have paid me off; why else would I have refrained from speaking out? I can assure you that nothing could be further from the truth&rdquo, Lewinsky, 40, says it is time to stop “tiptoeing around my past—and other people’s futures. I am determined to have a different ending to my story. I’ve decided, finally, to stick my head above the parapet so that I can take back my narrative and give a purpose to my past. (What this will cost me, I will soon find out.)”

Please don't shoop.

Id do her.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
She's aged decently but I wouldn't.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i don't think anybody cares about this anymore.

She had her 15 minutes. Let it go.
The most self-serving description ever. "Ooh, I've been hiding from the public for so long, because of the shame, boohoohoo." My fat ass.

Less than a year after the scandal she started selling purses with her name on them. She was on SNL like the year after the scandal. She got a million for participating in her biography written just after the scandal. She was all over Jenny Craig commercials in the early 2000s.

Shame and Survival. Pff. She milked that shit for all it was worth.

I don't give a crap that she blew the president but selling your story as tragic is disingenuous when the whole shit made her a millionaire.
Last edited by Seref at May 7, 2014,
How big is his dong?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Seref
The most self-serving description ever. "Ooh, I've been hiding from the public for so long, because of the shame, boohoohoo." My fat ass.

Less than a year after the scandal she started selling purses with her name on them. She was on SNL like the year after the scandal. She got a million for participating in her biography written just after the scandal. She was all over Jenny Craig commercials in the early 2000s.

I don't give a crap that she blew the president but selling your story as tragic is disingenuous when the whole shit made her a millionaire.

She hosted a dating show too.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Seref

I'd do her before any of the current attention *****s.
Quote by Cb4rabid
it just means shes run out of money

That's cuz she doesn't get jobs she gives them hahaha

haha
Quote by Rossenrot
That's cuz she doesn't get jobs she gives them hahaha

haha

Give that man a cigar.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Give that man a cigar.

no he gave her the cigar
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt
no he gave her the cigar

That's the one I was giving him. Right out of the presidential humidor.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58

Holy shit am I rich.
Quote by lolmnt
no he gave her the cigar

Kinda on topic:

My friend once described a cigar as "tasting like [his] uncle's dick!" I have no idea if he realizes what he said....
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by Jackal58

explain this to me i don't get it
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

She was "pleased" with a cigar, as the story goes, I heard he smoked it later on...
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
Maybe I shouldn't still get irritated over the misuse of the word epic, but I still do.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
She's a slag whos success was derived from sucking presidential penis. The only reason she's coming out with her memoirs of how she gurgled cum in the washroom at the oval office is because Hilarys running in 2016.

Im sure she's enjoying her lap of luxury at another partys expense to introduce over a decade worth of slander and public misdirection. Its a shame how low humans can go, in her case she bends over backwards with Clinton's executive buttplug that was so sturnfully placed in Janet Reno's tight anus. Its like king Arthur all over again.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
She's a slag whos success was derived from sucking presidential penis. The only reason she's coming out with her memoirs of how she gurgled cum in the washroom at the oval office is because Hilarys running in 2016.

Im sure she's enjoying her lap of luxury at another partys expense to introduce over a decade worth of slander and public misdirection. Its a shame how low humans can go, in her case she bends over backwards with Clinton's executive buttplug that was so sturnfully placed in Janet Reno's tight anus. Its like king Arthur all over again.

You know, if only all of us could suck presidential dick. Then, we could live off the publicity too. Oh, wait...
Quote by Nelshizzle

Hahahahahahahaha (breath) Hahahahahahaha hooooh Maaan *Wipes tears away* Just splendid.
"I did not have sexual relations with that commander in chief, well just a little" -Nelshizzle

I dunno, I remember seeing interviews with her after the scandal and the last thing she seemed was remorseful. I remember she seemed giddy like a high school girl about the whole thing.
Quote by The Madcap
I dunno, I remember seeing interviews with her after the scandal and the last thing she seemed was remorseful. I remember she seemed giddy like a high school girl about the whole thing.
you were 8 or 9.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt
you were 8 or 9.

doesn't matter. i bet he already knew a thing or 2 about sucking dick
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by The Madcap

She just banged the president. I would be giddy too if I could put that on my resume.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Isn't she a republican now?

Heard the democrats left a bad taste in her mouth.

That was glorious.