Page 1 of 2
Mine is "This Dr Pepper tastes awful, what is going on!" on march 3rd after having a really bad tasting dr pepper
"Can't wait to post this tweet to a thread on the net!"
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
"Mark Williams looks a bit ropey"

And he does

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

"I mean, if you want to entertain people, well there's lots of ways to entertain, sometimes you got to yell at them."-Ralph Bakshi

dat
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Weaponized
Mine is "This Dr Pepper tastes awful, what is going on!" on march 3rd after having a really bad tasting dr pepper

And what's the deal with airline food?
Shared an article from the world health organization about the declining effectiveness of antibiotics. So hip.
Check out my band Disturbed
'So the 8:06 that left at 8:23 becomes an express after one stop. And the 8:16 is expected in 4 minutes at 8:33. #metroontime'

Because I still use social media to post boring things that happen to me
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
well my last post was a long time ago.

'Hockey playoffs and March Madness coming up... definitely the best time of the year for sports.'

More recently though I posted a picture from a baseball game. Don't use fb that much cuz im cool.
I haven't posted a fb status in over a year. If I were to do so, it would be, "Ian is gone and he forgot his diaper rash ointment."

Seriously though, I pretty much just comment on statuses that actually have important meanings(which is like 2% of fb posts). Fb is home to selfish, shitty statements which I pretty much stay away from. I think I spend about 5 minutes per day on there seeing that most of the posts are really unimportant. The only times I've actually found out something important is when a friend has died.
I've never posted a status or tweet on either. I have commented and liked things and posted pictures.
Most of the stuff people post on there is pretty stupid and I don't want to say anything that could offend them. The last thing I want is a shit storm for my relatives to see.

Stupid things like this: "Guns are not a God given right. If they were do you think they would be invented, made and sold by humans?"
This one guy I knew in high school posts stupid shit like this and gets a shit storm. It gets to the point where his own friends beg him to stop.
Last edited by Extra Ordinary at May 8, 2014,
"where can I get an EU to US plug-in adapter?" was the last thing I posted on Facebook.
"Reminder whenever you feel like you're a **** up: someone, somewhere funded Soul Plane"

That on fb a few days ago
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
I might be deaf now, but at least I know from experience that C-H-I-L-D is the ish maaaaaaaaan

I followed it up with:
I REGRET NOTHING
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
"Cheers, life" was the last thing I posted on Facebook.

Context: Me and my girlfriend split.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by SuperMissMan
Not democrat....DUMBOCRAT!
Last year on twitter.

damn u straight up murdered them with that one
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
"I'm already pissed off with this shitty day, and it's only 10:30am"

Yesterday was a bad day.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by lolmnt
damn u straight up murdered them with that one

I did hahaha but I got a lot of hate for it
Quote by SuperMissMan
I did hahaha but I got a lot of hate for it

that means u did somethin right
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by UltimateGuizar
Only idiots post their opinions on the internet.

Serious answer; never used either of them.

wow u r so cool
banned
Quote by chev311e
well my last post was a long time ago.

'Hockey playoffs and March Madness coming up... definitely the best time of the year for sports.'

clearly
Quote by Knucklehead Dyl
Would that be your opinion?

I said "hail covens this is it"
but nobody got the reference

Well that was the joke
"derp"
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.

i must have fking jinxed it or something ffs
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
"This place is butts." - posted 5 hours ago on Facebook
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
You can tell I'm a progressive parent cause I shop for dresses Ofelia can put on her Hellboy and Abe Sapien dolls.

Ofelia is my baby.

Then I posted a picture of my baby sleeping with a fake moustache surrounded by bottles and a pirate puppet.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at May 8, 2014,
"oh god real friends new song is so terrible, what happened to that band?"

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last text status (April 21st): "(friend's name): 'Why can't slugs just get shells?'"

Last general update: I changed my profile pic last Saturday. I'm going to change it to something else soon though because it's super ugly and stupid haha
cat
My last tweet was: "Call me old fashioned, but bathhouses should be used purely for homoeroticism" which was a pretty bad and unfunny subversion of the "maybe I'm just old-fashioned" excuse.

I like to make you think.
Page 1 of 2