Hey! First post here in the UG forums.

I'm currently working on a few projects so I figured I'd see what the string junkies here think!

In order of magnitude of difficulty they are-
Replacing bridge 'Lace Sensor Gold' in a 96' USA Strat Plus with a "Hot Gold 13.2Kohm"
Replacing bridge Stockie in an Ibanez RG350DX with a "DiMarzio ToneZone" to beef it up a little
Replacing the bridge stockie in my Peavey Raptor (first guitar) with the bridge I ripped out of the Ibanez and rewiring
And moving the "straight" (perpendicular to the neck) bridge of my hand built LP copy and putting it on the correct angle, and also building a 'wedge' shim for the neck to fix the action.

Right now I'm dealing with the wiring in the Peavey.
I've got a phase switch so pos2 and 4 can be in/out of phase but it sounds so weak that I never use it.
So I have a few options with a few switches, a 5 way rotory switch and a few push/pulls laying around, and I'm going to figure out what sounds cool.

So far- Out of phase in series: weak, tinny, fairly useless for me
Out of phase in parallel: Will be beefier, but still maybe useless?
Switching current selections from series to parallel may be useful
I also know that coil splitting in parallel pickups turns BOTH off so I want to avoid that as a possiblity with my switching.

I just can't figure out what is happening in each pos
1 Bridge (both sections of the bucker in series)
2 (all?) or one split section of bridge AND mid in parallel ????
3 mid
4 mid and neck in parallel
5 neck

Would it be cool to phase the humbucker out with itself, or better to phase the bucker out with the mid/neck with the mid or both?
Is it worthwhile being able to parallel the bucker?
Worthwhile to series the neck+mid?

So much cool stuff, just wondering what actually works, tone wise. Redirect me if I'm in the wrong area or posting bad things or whatever!!!
off topic, but when i read the title, i thought was gunna be a "post a pic of your frankenstein copy" thread...

Shucks.
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.
Quote by abyssspecter
off topic, but when i read the title, i thought was gunna be a "post a pic of your frankenstein copy" thread...

Shucks.

This ... was gonna post mine