So all I remember was a guy was laying in an operating room (in china or something) and a little asian woman lifts up a picture and it showed that she had to put something in his dick (or whatever) and then she took his heart out..? Idk I didn't watch it all but I'd like to know what it is.
You watch really weird movies for a high school chick.
Also I feel sorry for you if your occupation really is "****ing ma daddy"
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Perhaps you should maybe go watch something a little more subtitle, like hardcore anal sex or frozen, one of those should do it.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Where did you watch this?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Maybe it was Hard Candy, this movie with Ellen Page where she tricks a pedo into "grooming" her but when she goes to his house she drugs him, when he wakes up he looks down and finds she has castrated him. Good movie.
Quote by metal4eva_22
It sounds like Space Jam to me.

Yes TS that is definitely a scene from Space Jam (my favorite scene actually)
banned
Definitely Only God Forgives. I remember that scene vividly. You might not remember it though so be sure to watch the whole film through, just in case.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I don't remember ever seeing that scene in a movie. Of the movies I have seen the one that would most likely have a scene like that is the "The ABCs of Death"
Si
Quote by deadsmileyface
Yes TS that is definitely a scene from Space Jam (my favorite scene actually)

Where Patrick Ewing is with the therapist and he's all "are there any other areas where you are unable to...perform?"

And Patrick is like, "yeah man, some Asian masseuse bitch took off my pecker. That wasn't a happy ending."

EDIT: Love dat squigglevision.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at May 14, 2014,
It's Crank 2. He's technically dead and they're laughing at his dick, they then give him an artificial heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9cO9auGPX8
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau