So, I'm getting some new BKP's for my 8 string soon, and wanted to do some kinda weird wiring.

Basically, I just need to know if this is possible, and if so, some recommendations.

So it will be 2 humbuckers, with a 3 way switch, a volume pot, and a tone pot.

Ideally, I'd like to keep the default

1. Neck humbucker
2. both humbuckers
3. bridge humbucker

while also adding

1. top coil
2. inner 2 coils
3. bottom coil

Crappy MS paint example.

Is there a way to wire the pickups to where the three-way switch can do these 6 positions? I understand that it's kind of a weird setup, but I don't really care for the sound of outer coils together, and would like to keep the controls simple if that makes any sense. I'm open to any suggestions at this point because I have no idea what I'm doing.

Thanks in advance for any input.
You'll probably need a Free-Way Pickup Switch. Which is a six way switch in a Gibson style toggle.
Or you could wire up diagram1 with a 3 way switch and then use a push pull pot to actuate coil splitting in both buckets?
So basically standard three way switch with
Neck
Neck+Bridge
Bridge

Then use a push pull pot to split the coils.
Unfortunately I can't off the top of my head figure out whether or not you can use a single push pull pot to have outer coils active in pos 1 and 3, and then have inner coils active in pos 2, but that shouldn't be toooo hard to work out if you think it through