So I'm currently building up a pedalboard, and I figure I'll have about 8 pedals. Currently I have the MXR Phase 90 and MXR Smart Gate; plus some others on the way (Boss TU-3, Kirk Hammett Wah, MXR GT OD, & Boss DD-3 Delay), I also plan to get a Micro POG and chorus whenever I can.

I was thinking about it, and considering how much I'm gonna be using my setup once I get everything, I'm gonna be spending a lot of money on 9V batteries. So I've been considering getting a Voodoo Lab pedal power once my setup is complete, and I just wanted to get some thoughts and opinions on it, what's good about it, bad about it, if there's a better option than that, anything really.

I appreciate any advice
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
I believe so. I love mine. I also have a BBE Supa Charger that's great. Got that one for $100 used.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by MusicMan24
So I'm currently building up a pedalboard, and I figure I'll have about 8 pedals. Currently I have the MXR Phase 90 and MXR Smart Gate; plus some others on the way (Boss TU-3, Kirk Hammett Wah, MXR GT OD, & Boss DD-3 Delay), I also plan to get a Micro POG and chorus whenever I can.

I was thinking about it, and considering how much I'm gonna be using my setup once I get everything, I'm gonna be spending a lot of money on 9V batteries. So I've been considering getting a Voodoo Lab pedal power once my setup is complete, and I just wanted to get some thoughts and opinions on it, what's good about it, bad about it, if there's a better option than that, anything really.

I appreciate any advice

Definitely worth it....love mine
you would be maxing out a 1 spot but its doable.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Awesome, thanks for the input guys. Also what kind of cords do you use to hook the pedals to it?
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
it comes with its own chords if you want to run a daisey chain off it or run a pedal at 18 volts by linking 2 ports together, those are seperate items.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Quote by MusicMan24
Awesome, thanks for the input guys. Also what kind of cords do you use to hook the pedals to it?

George L patch cords...see on line webstore.