Page 1 of 2
Who here is graduating college (or high school I guess...or "university," don't freak out, brits) this semester?

So I guess the three questions:

Are you graduating right now?
With what?
What are you gonna do with that degree?

For me:
Yup
Music Performance - Classical Guitar
I'm going to put it on a wall and stare at it.
Congrats, man. It's a very specific degree that you have, but I'm sure you can land something really fun with it eventually.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
My degrees are in a drawer next to me. Never did anything with them apart from put them on my cv.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Yup
Music Composition
I'm going to put it on a wall and stare at it.

I've got a couple commissions/collaborations lined up for later this year, which are a more or less direct result of my degree, so I guess that counts.
Dun gradiated decades ago.
Congrats man.

You are now unemployed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by The Madcap
Who here is graduating college (or high school I guess...or "university," don't freak out, brits) this semester?

With what?

I am.
Optometry.
Gonna get it translated into Spanish, move to Spain, work on the Spanish coast catering to the British, German expat community, as well as the Spanish themselves.
No
Biochem
Probably work at McDicks since uni degrees are fairly worthless now
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Nope! Never thought a music degree would benefit me. I'd love to meet some serious musicians like you probably did in college though.
Quote by Philip_pepper
I am.
Optometry.
Gonna get it translated into Spanish, move to Spain, work on the Spanish coast catering to the British, German expat community, as well as the Spanish themselves.

There are no Spaniards in Spain.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Nope.
LAW yo
Probably become an advocate eventually? that's around 14 years down the line though
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Woohoo Quarter System! I'm graduating with a degree in Psychology this coming June. I'm hoping to get into usability testing at a tech company this summer.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
congrats mr madcap i like to think that i am responsible for your graduation because i've provided you with invaluable advice and expertise and mentorship throughout your collegiate term and am waiting on my much deserved appreciation.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Hi!

I'm graduating HS in June!

Going to university for Business degree. Still not sure what kind yet. Maybe management.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Xiaoxi
congrats mr madcap i like to think that i am responsible for your graduation because i've provided you with invaluable advice and expertise and mentorship throughout your collegiate term and am waiting on my much deserved appreciation.
Insert much deserved appreciation.

In fact it's kinda crazy to think about talking classical music shit with you before I was even going to school and now we're both music graduates. Life in the Pit. We grow together. We die together.
Quote by The Madcap

With what?

Yes. I officially graduate on the 17th.

A degree in computer science.

Take it and get a job. I'll put the degree certificate in a frame or something.
1. Yes
2. Bachelor of Commerce with a major in marketing management and minor in professional communication
3. Put it away in a box along with valuables. Maybe get a job in marketing.
Yes

Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, with a minor in Physics. Also finished with a 3.84 GPA, which is nice I guess.

Put it on a wall with the Master's degree I will be getting next spring.
1. Yes
2. Associates in Science in graphic design.
3. I'm gonna use it to wipe my butt. But for reals, I've had 2 job interviews in a month for a position related to it so I'm gonna keep trying to land the dream job.
Quote by The Madcap

In fact it's kinda crazy to think about talking classical music shit with you before I was even going to school and now we're both music graduates. Life in the Pit. We grow together. We die together.

I will attend your funerals.

Somebody has to dig the hole.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by The Madcap

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
In 1 years time, if I don't kill myself by then.

Really wish I chose a different major right now because Accounting is ****ing doing my head in.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by Jackal58
I will attend your funerals.

Somebody has to dig the hole.
You're the only one of us that would own a shovel. Or anything that could be bought at a hardware store.
Quote by The Madcap
You're the only one of us that would own a shovel. Or anything that could be bought at a hardware store.

mi pala es la pala
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by macaroni
In 1 years time, if I don't kill myself by then.

Really wish I chose a different major right now because Accounting is ****ing doing my head in.

its better to start at 0 again than spend the rest of your life in something you hate
Last edited by Weaponized at May 9, 2014,
Graduate at the end of the month.
Chemistry
I've had several job interviews as field chemists and shit like that, should hear back very shortly. Although I've been saying that for a couple of weeks
Congradulations

I graduate next year with a History degree so I can be a high school teacher if I can ever find a job.
I'm legitimately jealous. That's the degree I would have gone to college for, if I was less of an idiot.

My wife is graduating in a few weeks (her school is on quarters) with a BSW (Social Work) and yeah, she plans to be a social worker.

I'm really happy for her, she loves doing that stuff and is great at it
My God, it's full of stars!
Nope. But my girlfriend is graduating with two associates in math degrees in a few weeks and she is 18. I'm jealous.
Quote by Dreadnought
That's the degree I would have gone to college for, if I was less of an idiot.
Nig, you better not mean that.
One year from today I will be graduating with the same degree as you

Well, it's actually a combination of jazz and classical guitar, but I focus more on the classical side lately.
No.
My major is Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
I want to get a job with Google or Qualcomm or Intel or start my own company.

Graduation is a long ways off and making money even longer.
Not yet
Bachelor of business, majors in management and HR, graduating in February.
Hopefully something HR related
Page 1 of 2