I'm working on a custom build and am going to drop some LED lights in, I'm wondering if anyone here has any they'd like to show off... I'm also working on a custom clear pick guard that will be airbrushed from the underside, with a design left clear that will light up. I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has anything similar?
Quote by Sirashley
I'm working on a custom build and am going to drop some LED lights in, I'm wondering if anyone here has any they'd like to show off... I'm also working on a custom clear pick guard that will be airbrushed from the underside, with a design left clear that will light up. I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has anything similar?

The old Rickenbacker lightshow guitars (from about 1971) had a translucent top that had lights behind it for a mini-stage-lightshow. LED strips have been used in place of side fretboard markers for years (Tyran Porter of the Doobie Brothers was showing me his bass with those installed in the very early 90's), and I've seen them installed below inlays a time or two as well.

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
The most useful ones I've found are the fretmarker LEDs (https://fretfx.com/ ), though I'm not sure I care for how these attach. Honestly, on a dark stage, having really obvious fret markers (I'm not interested in putting on a lightshow for patrons) makes a big difference. Blue are the brightest, red the least likely to screw up your night vision.