Page 1 of 2
and this forum is on a website called Ultimate Guitar, I present to you a little homework. A challenge if you will. A who is who in the forums and good way for me to get to know you scrubs a little better.

Record yourself playing over this track.
12 Bars

Who's next out there hmmmmmmm? Who gon' get their long hair cut. Howbout you, chicken boy? What's wrong? Can't talk little man? Bet ya can't play none either.

sidenote: consequences for those unkind.
So this is just another way of trying to use UG to promote your site?

Reported.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Don't ban him.... let's abuse him
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by sam b
Weridest bot ever. Mods, just ban it already!

not a bot. i promise.
Quote by slash_GNR666
Don't ban him.... let's abuse him

See above for rules pertaining to unkindness.
We would abuse you in a good way not like a Maddie McCann way
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by GaryBillington
So this is just another way of trying to use UG to promote your site?

Reported.

No. I use this site to read guitar tabs/further myself as a musician, you thick skull.

I've even contributed a few ACCURATE TABS to this site. What do you do? use it to waste your days away sitting on your more than likely overweight ass?
Last edited by aps7393 at May 9, 2014,
Quote by slash_GNR666

promise?

I've always been a fan of that old slogan "put up or shut up". remember that one? No video = shut up.
Challenge not accepted, yet.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
Challenge not accepted, yet.

Go for it! my fingers are all thumbs this morning...
Quote by aps7393
Go for it! my fingers are all thumbs this morning...

Give us a few days.

Does it only have to be guitar, or can add things like piano and/or mandolin?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
Give us a few days.

Does it only have to be guitar, or can add things like piano and/or mandolin?

Give it your best shot with whatever is @ your disposal. There are no rules to music! only opinions, and i'm full of them.

Edit: One rule, only for you though. you must play the accordion. because i want to hear it. i gotta hear it and iiiiiiiiiiii want to rock your gypsy soul. way back in the days of old.

double edit: thoughts often run together.
Quote by aps7393
No. I use this site to read guitar tabs/further myself as a musician, you thick skull.

I've even contributed a few ACCURATE TABS to this site. What do you do? use it to waste your days away sitting on your more than likely overweight ass?

Read the rules:

NO FLAMING
- Be nice to each other. We will not tolerate excessive name calling or hateful comments directed towards other users, bands, moderators or anyone else.
Punishment: Decided by the moderator. This may include a warning or ban.

NO ADVERTISING
- You may not post links to other sites with forums (in your posts/signature/user title/location/etc) or send private messages to other users which contain links to other sites with forums, unless those users have specifically asked for a link.
- This does not include linking to sites that are relevant to a particular discussion.
Punishment: People who have signed up to UG specifically to advertise another site will receive a Permanent Ban. Users who have posted an advertising link in a post/signature/etc will be asked to remove it (you may receive a temporary Ban which will be lifted after you agree to remove the link from your signature/location/user title).

That's two you've broken already just in this thread. Now I'm off to report your other spam threads.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
Read the rules:

That's two you've broken already just in this thread. Now I'm off to report your other spam threads.

I thought law enforcement requires thick skin. I could be wrong. I never like law enforcement.

No firebombing is unwarranted.
Quote by GaryBillington
Read the rules:

I don't make any money on the website, therefore I have no monetary incentives. Im just educating people with something cool they may never have seen before. Sue me. you won't get much money, but you'll end up with a lot shit you'll find no use for. No apologies implied.

Good luck finding a "spam thread". I wish I could waste as much time as you do benefitting none without feeling guilty.
I retract my original statement from one of your other threads in which i said i think you'll get banned within the next 18hours.

I'm betting banned within the next 8 hours.
Quote by vayne92
I retract my original statement from one of your other threads in which i said i think you'll get banned within the next 18hours.

I'm betting banned within the next 8 hours.

clock sucker/watcher
Quote by GaryBillington
Read the rules:

Let the firebombing begin.

I can already picture you with my vivid imagination...in 4th grade science class. That one time I got up to use the bathroom and you told the principal on me for chewing bubblegum.

You also went hungry that day and your back pack disappeared. Life's not often fair to the meek. The world could prosper with fewer people like yourself inhabiting it.
Wow are you trying to get banned?
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Quote by Cing Krimson
Wow are you trying to get banned?

No. I'm also not into answering meritless questions.
Then WHY allow me the ability to post my own link in my signature?
I don't even run the website. I just happen to cherish the people that write for it.

How is that at all different from posting a link to Rolling Stone articles?
Is that not advertising for them? the enemy?

plus 10 cool points for a rational answer. another challenge!
Quote by slash_GNR666

I can't wait to use you like the condom that's been in my wallet for 3 days. 3 Days of moderate physical activity. Just wait till I start using swearing remarks
I'll give you a challenge: leave now and never come back.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Quote by aps7393
I can't wait to use you like the condom that's been in my wallet for 3 days. 3 Days of moderate physical activity. Just wait till I start using swearing remarks

Please don't ban him
Quote by lambofgod127

Don't make me start petitioning against your hopeless cases. I've been on strike before, you know.
Quote by Cing Krimson
I'll give you a challenge: leave now and never come back.

Harder challenge.

Make me.

It's all in good sport, old sport.
Pearls of Wisdom for today...

you cannot physically make anyone do anything they do not want to do.

it's much easier to float down stream than run against the current. you're more apt to drown.
Pearl of wisdom for right now...

If you continue to bump stupid threads like this without adding anything worthy of double/triple/quadruple-posting, I'll help you on your way to the Forum Of The Banned faster than you can say "Watchtower".
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by slash_GNR666
Please don't ban him

While i'm stating facts. Size really does matter. Any Idea how I know this?

+1 for already stating the obvious answer.

where's my test takers in here?
Quote by DisarmGoliath

If you continue to bump stupid threads like this without adding anything worthy of double/triple/quadruple-posting, I'll help you on your way to the Forum Of The Banned faster than you can say "Watchtower".

Quote by DisarmGoliath

I love how your fingers typed those 10 wonderful letters in succession. Do it again, will ya? just to tickle me?

Well you could just about knock me over with a feather. Who would've thunk it that a forum of guitar players could be filled with such pansies. Is rock n roll truly dead?

In regards to banning me, see above "harder challenge".

In regards to posting nothing worthy, it is my opinion that EVERYTHING i have posted is of higher value than anything else contributed by other members. exception: The artwork in my other thread. +1 for ADVERTISING Slacker's art work. you should go see it, what a gift that guy has.
I won't even glorify that with a response, save to say that the majority of us are already familiar with Slacker's masterpieces, and I'm fairly certain there are plenty of people on this site doing far better musical things than yourself.

But have it your way...
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Backchatting a mod threatening to ban him...

RIP in peace TS, May 2014 - May 2014. Lest we forget.

Last edited by vayne92 at May 9, 2014,
Page 1 of 2