So I went to guitar center yesterday to look around for some stuff and I ended up walking out with this beauty.

http://tinypic.com/r/2hy8lud/8

http://tinypic.com/r/21ecb9h/8

This is what I believe to be a 1990 Charvette Model 100. The cheapest of the cheap guitars ever. I picked it up for a whopping 80 bucks. Its NEON ORANGE! and I absolutely love it. She does need some work though. Some idiot repositioned the knobs and now theres 2 holes smack dab in the middle of the damn guitar. The neck is a little thicker than earlier Charvels and Jacksons but it feels nice. Shes gonna need some new electronics, new tuners and what not, but thank the lord I have all that shit laying around!!! new project will be coming soon.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Last edited by RBM01991 at May 9, 2014,
Nice guitar, HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by ChucklesMginty
2nd pic works.

Pretty cool dude! Shame about the holes... Some people don't have a clue. Just how awful do those EMG clones sound?

Edit: Odd, pic worked but now it doesn't.

They sound like ass they sound muddy and really dark. Kind of a shame its such a brightly colored guitar and it sounds like shit. I've got a red Dragonfire humbucker laying around from the strat project in my sig that I'm gonna put in it....now I need to find a single coil for the neck.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Quote by gregs1020
shame about the holes but that's a cool guitar for sure.

Ill buy wood plugs or something and ill cover em up and paint em. Guitars already made of plywood, how else am I gonna ruin it?
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

That is a cool piece of plywood you got there
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
They were being really, really naughty with naming it so closely to something that isn't a piece of junk.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?