Page 1 of 2
Probably been discussed here many times over the years, but i've not seen it... So here goes.

If someone you think is attractive and you know they smoke, do they go off your 'list'.

I've seen this girl around college who is really hot/cute/whatever but noticed she is a tobacco smoker. Because of that I am deterred from being attracted to her. I hope to never have a relationship with a tobacco smoker. Maybe that makes me a dick I don't know

How about you?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Girls that smoke put out. It's an undeniably infallible correlation supported by no research other than my own observation.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
Girls that smoke put out. It's an undeniably infallible correlation supported by no research other than my own observation.

If she smokes, she pokes.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Depends. I'll consider it a slight negative if I'm romantically interested in a girl, but not a dealbreaker. When it comes to a chick I just want to have a fling with, though... I've found that the saying "If she smokes, she pokes." tends to be pretty accurate.
I'd consider it a pretty big negative. Smoking is disgusting and I can't stand living in a house filled with the stench of it.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at May 9, 2014,
Nah, not really. I don't smoke cigarettes, but I don't mind if other people choose to. I'd prefer that they didn't, but it's not a big deal either way.
Depends on how much she smokes. If its like, a cigar when drunk, that's totally cool and not an issue at all. But a pack a day? ugghhh
Quote by Acϵ♠

actually there have been studies done on this, and it turns out that girls who smoke are 4x more likely to be sexually active than their less hedonistic sisters
I wouldn't actually care, except for the fact that I quit smoking a few years back. Smelling the smoke (since the smell gets stuck in your clothes) would probably be very annoying. I decided my pocketbook couldn't afford smoking, and I don't want any temptation to pick it up again.

I don't care if others smoke; I just don't think I could date a smoker.
Smoking is just dumb in general. I'll usually just have a cigar every now and then. If I was attracted to a girl and saw that she smokes it would be a deal breaker. Maybe I'm just a douche.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by guitarist5477
Smoking is just dumb in general. I'll usually just have a cigar every now and then.

That is incredibly narcissistic lol.
Quote by guitarist5477
Smoking is just dumb in general. I'll usually just have a cigar every now and then. If I was attracted to a girl and saw that she smokes it would be a deal breaker. Maybe I'm just a douche.

How can you call smoking "dumb in general" and then say you have a cigar sometimes? If smoking is dumb, aren't you dumb every time you have a cigar?
i would be turned off. any possibility of having a relationship with a smoker would depend on how likely i could get her to quit.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
not smoking would be a dealbreaker

cant have people thinkin my girl is uncool
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Hardly any fucks are usually given.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
How can you call smoking "dumb in general" and then say you have a cigar sometimes? If smoking is dumb, aren't you dumb every time you have a cigar?

You can't be dumb when you do something on and off, being dumb is continuous. He's just a hypocrite and idiot.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Hardly any fucks are usually given.

Apart from when they get cancer.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Ugh I knew someone would eventually say this. I never said I wasn't dumb for doing it, but it's a huge difference between smoking packs a day.

To the other dude, that use of narcissistic doesn't make sense in this context, as I said maybe I'm a just a douche.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I don't think I could date a smoker. I would piss her off saying hey you should quit hey you should quit. Because my annoyance isn't half as annoying as lung cancer. I'm not about to lose my love to lung cancer because she's being stupid. If you are stressed pack a bowl of weed. Cigarettes don't help, if they helped you wouldn't be on cig #2,000 this year.
dude, she has an oral fixation. HINT HINT WINK WINK
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by diofan88
dude, she has an oral fixation. HINT HINT WINK WINK

anybody got a light?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Jonagorn
You can't be dumb when you do something on and off, being dumb is continuous. He's just a hypocrite and idiot.

Well I admitted that having an occasional cigar is bad, but nothing compared to a packs, and that I am a little bit of a douche for thinking smokers are that bad. I don't think that makes me overly hypocritical or an idiot. I know the whole deal of it all, you just assumed that I didn't but that's okay.

Being dumb is continuous but we're on a forum so I don't have to be super overly correct on everything. Yeah I could've said something like "smoking is very unhealthy and bad for you" but saying dumb on a forum just encompasses all that, it's informal. But it's cool if you want to nitpick at all that.

I smoke 20 a day so it would not make any difference, if anything she would easier to approach because I'm not self conscious about the smell of smoke or if she hates smokers.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by Burgery

right right
banned
Well it depends.
If I like her anyway I don't think I would mind as long as she's into smoking a bit of something else.
Jazz tobacco for example.

Plus I find the smoke-swap with a kiss pretty cool, sooo...
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Burgery

+1
ayy lmao
Quote by guitarist5477
Well I admitted that having an occasional cigar is bad, but nothing compared to a packs, and that I am a little bit of a douche for thinking smokers are that bad. I don't think that makes me overly hypocritical or an idiot. I know the whole deal of it all, you just assumed that I didn't but that's okay.

Being dumb is continuous but we're on a forum so I don't have to be super overly correct on everything. Yeah I could've said something like "smoking is very unhealthy and bad for you" but saying dumb on a forum just encompasses all that, it's informal. But it's cool if you want to nitpick at all that.

This is so passive-aggressive
Quote by Bazz22
This is so passive-aggressive

Lol, even I'll admit that your sarcasm is well played. I just get annoyed when people nitpick and over analyze really simple, to the point, statements.

I'd rather she didn't but that's not my place to judge. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker because I am not that petty of a person.
Quote by guitarist5477
Lol, even I'll admit that your sarcasm is well played. I just get annoyed when people nitpick and over analyze really simple, to the point, statements.

It's cool man, I don't blame you
Honestly, I find smokers kind of sexy.
I'm not a big cigarette smoker, maybe 5 a week maximum, but I find girls who smoke even more attractive, honestly.
Not ones who smoke a LOT, but casually. Yeah, that's pretty hot

And they better smoke weed.
Kinda sounds shitty of me, but I wouldn't date a girl unless she smoked weed. We could share that hobby. I like getting high and playing music, I want a girl to get high with me and make music or be creative or whatever. Stoners have the better vibes B)
Page 1 of 2