"Yoo Ho-yeol, professor of North Korea studies at Korea University in South Korea, said North Korea is trying to get attention by publishing such comments through its state-run news agency. But he added that it tried to distance the government from the remarks by attributing them to a citizen."

Love how South Korea seem to study their neighboring country as if they are a different race or something
Quote by ambler3
"Yoo Ho-yeol, professor of North Korea studies at Korea University in South Korea, said North Korea is trying to get attention by publishing such comments through its state-run news agency. But he added that it tried to distance the government from the remarks by attributing them to a citizen."

Love how South Korea seem to study their neighboring country as if they are a different race or something

hahaha you nailed it
If you come to Cali, enjoy the weed!
can't fault the man for being right.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
He is just another bad U.S. President who promised way more than he could ever give. What he actually does give is headaches and stress, also drone strikes.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I gotta ask, do black people in America like Obama ?

Again, awful

Maybe they like, have their own unique individual opinions and stuff
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I gotta ask, do black people in America like Obama ?

They fall under 1 of three categories: Conservative blacks hate him, liberal blacks like him, dumbass blacks who voted for him just because he's black like them, like him. Depends which you are talking to. Also I may have lied. 'Murica
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Last edited by guitarist5477 at May 12, 2014,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Bdof, have you been taking lessons from UG News' misleading title experts? News report clearly states it was a factory worker who made the comments.

Maybe you didn't think when you read the report? The North Korean news agency chose to release those comments on purpose... like it was a big story or something even though it wasn't. In other words, Kim Jong Un, who has final say on anything broadcasted by North Korean news and radio, might as well have said it himself.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by guitarist5477
He is just another bad U.S. President who promised way more than he could ever give. What he actually does give is headaches and stress, also drone strikes.

Yes that's very much the impression I've gotten. He's a big disappointment. I've heard people argue "but he's better than Bush". No shit. But that's a damn low standard.
tbh i'd rather be a monkey than a korean BOOM

Quote by Carnivean
Maybe you didn't think when you read the report? The North Korean news agency chose to release those comments on purpose... like it was a big story or something even though it wasn't. In other words, Kim Jong Un, who has final say on anything broadcasted by North Korean news and radio, might as well have said it himself.

wow you sure told him
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
wow you sure told him

Sarcasm?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard