This might be stupid but...
I've always like the blue/yellow or blue/gold color combo (coincidentally those were my high school colors), and i recently had a vision of a guitar with a sunburst in those colors (blue on the edges yellow/gold in the center).

I searched the internetz for something like it, but only found black/blue , blue/white etc. and started to think it might not be practical, and end up turning green.

It looks good in my mind, and i think it would be pretty unique.

Thoughts on the subject? Ever seen such a thing?
Don't go chasing polar bears in the great unknown... Some big, friendly, polar bear might wanna take you home.
Cant say I've seen that, but there is something very similar called a Dragon Burst here are a few examples

2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Yeah, I've seen that dragon burst stuff, but its that green I'm looking to avoid.

I would try to do it my self, but don't wanna waste the time and money for it to end up going
Blue-->green-->yellow regardless.

Thanks Anyway.
Don't go chasing polar bears in the great unknown... Some big, friendly, polar bear might wanna take you home.
Quote by CrashThePaul
Yeah, I've seen that dragon burst stuff, but its that green I'm looking to avoid.

I would try to do it my self, but don't wanna waste the time and money for it to end up going
Blue-->green-->yellow regardless.

Thanks Anyway.

You cant avoid green if your using blue and yellow/gold.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at May 9, 2014,
some of the aquatic type bursts sometimes look a bit like that- bamaha burst and stuff like that. whether it goes yellow enough for what you want, I dunno, but they look (vaguely) like what you're saying.

http://www.patrickeggleguitars.com/milan4bass.html (for example)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Robbgnarly
You cant avoid green if your using blue and yellow/gold.

That's what i was afraid of, and the point of this thread. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

I guess i'll have to come up with something else.

Gibson made a custom LP that fits that description. Personally I think it is beautiful but I wouldn't trade my ebony for it.