Hi, I know its not directly related to guitar, but it is to music in general, but I've been thinking of building my own headphones, as I bet my friend you could probably make them for cheaper than buy them completed

So basically I think I need to know a supplier for the shell for it (or if there's some way I can customise this completely) Maybe I need to buy just the bit that goes over your head and the actaull bit the headphones gp into seperately. Give me advice.

And then I will need the actual speakers and lead, which army too hard to find really.

So give me advice on good websites/ places I can get the parts above. By the way I live in Britain, so unless its relatively cheap to ship Id prefer Brish companies.

Thanks
I admire your ambition, but have you agreed on a set of headphones you're going to be cheaper than?

I very much doubt you can beat these:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-Closed-Dynamic-Stereo-headphones/dp/B0007XJSQC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399718842&sr=8-1&keywords=sennheiser-hd201
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Yeah i bought some Tascams that are really nice for 16 bucks. Not only that but you can get earbuds for a couple bucks at a dollar store. You cant really make headphones cheaper and as nice really because companies specialize in cheap mass production. Go for it though