Page 1 of 2
So I've had this dream lately which was pretty sick. Lets just say that in the end I always die. This dream/nightmare has been coming back all week now.
At the point I die, I wake up covered in cold sweat at exactly 3:13.

Since the dream began, I've been feeling worse by the day, starting with a coughing, that led to having a cold, which in turn led to a sore throat, which today turned into to me puking all around the place.
I'm scared this will continue to evolve into something worse than puking.
I should say I'm almost never sick. last time I was sick was 2 years ago at new years eve.

I've spoken about it with a doctor, who of course says it's stress, or emotional leaking or whatever. He gave me some kind of calming pills, which don't work.

Thing is, I don't have any stress. I have a job, good friends, a nice girlfriend.... lately there hasn't been any negative influences in my life.

WTF is wrong with me?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
What you really need is a new amp.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Your body is so satisfied that it has started shutting down on a high. Congratulations.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
^^ +1.

Well this seems serious, even two could be necessary.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
idk maybe youre crazy and your body is crazy you know what always works 4 me when that happens is i just do this
banned
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
So I've had this dream lately which was pretty sick. Lets just say that in the end I always die. This dream/nightmare has been coming back all week now.
At the point I die, I wake up covered in cold sweat at exactly 3:13.

Since the dream began, I've been feeling worse by the day, starting with a coughing, that led to having a cold, which in turn led to a sore throat, which today turned into to me puking all around the place.
I'm scared this will continue to evolve into something worse than puking.
I should say I'm almost never sick. last time I was sick was 2 years ago at new years eve.

I've spoken about it with a doctor, who of course says it's stress, or emotional leaking or whatever. He gave me some kind of calming pills, which don't work.

Thing is, I don't have any stress. I have a job, good friends, a nice girlfriend.... lately there hasn't been any negative influences in my life.

WTF is wrong with me?

Whaddaya mean you don't have any stress? Isn't the re-occuring dream stressing you out at all? Isn't it tressing you out enough for you to want to start a thread about it?

Y'see, this is how it works. You have a bad dream, so bad that it scares the crap outta you. Everyone has dreams like those occasionaly. But what can sometimes happen is that the next time a person is going to sleep, they become anxious that they might have 'the dream' again, and the anxiety of that actualy causes them to have the dream again, which in turn causes more anxiety which causes them to have the dream again, etc, etc, and it becomes a cycle.

The answer? Find a way to remove the anxiety about that specific dream and break the cycle. Basicaly you want to be doing something that takes your mind off the dream when you're going to sleep, such as reading a book until you fall asleep with it in your hand.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at May 10, 2014,
Weird how you wake up at 3:13...
3x1+3=6
3x1+3=6
3x1+3=6

Sorry, you are possessed.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
John 3:13
No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.

You are probably Jesus
On 13th March 2013, (or 3.13.13 for Americans) Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio is elected as the new pope, taking the papal name Pope Francis.

You are also probably the future Pope.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
Quote by Cing Krimson

I naturaly wake up at 7:00 every morning, even at weekends, regardless of how much or how little sleep I've had. It's not unusual for the body to develop a regular waking time.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What you really need is a new amp.

I love how this always seems to come up in threads asking serious questions. I know iit's obviously some kind of ug/pit joke bit don't know the story behind it. Anyone care to fill me in?
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

Quote by brandon2784
I love how this always seems to come up in threads asking serious questions. I know iit's obviously some kind of ug/pit joke bit don't know the story behind it. Anyone care to fill me in?

We'd love to... but you'd need to get a new amp to get the joke.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
We'd love to... but you'd need to get a new amp to get the joke.

Well.. I guess I do need a new one..
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
I naturaly wake up at 7:00 every morning, even at weekends, regardless of how much or how little sleep I've had. It's not unusual for the body to develop a regular waking time.

Does that not annoy you sometimes? I can see it being helpful for some things, but what if you want to lie in?
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
Hey I think I saw this shit in The Conjuring. All sorts of weird shit happened between certain times @ night.

So it's ghosts man. RIP
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by KingChris90
John 3:13
No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.

You are probably Jesus

Shit you've guessed my secret

Quote by Cing Krimson
On 13th March 2013, (or 3.13.13 for Americans) Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio is elected as the new pope, taking the papal name Pope Francis.

You are also probably the future Pope.

Being Jesus, yes. I am, although I like the pope we have now so I'll just wait until he passes on.

Quote by Cing Krimson
3x1+3=6
3x1+3=6
3x1+3=6

Sorry, you are possessed.

It might be that Satan is trying to mess with me, Jesus, now that I have returned to earth to cleanse all of your sins again.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at May 10, 2014,
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Whaddaya mean you don't have any stress? Isn't the re-occuring dream stressing you out at all? Isn't it tressing you out enough for you to want to start a thread about it?

Y'see, this is how it works. You have a bad dream, so bad that it scares the crap outta you. Everyone has dreams like those occasionaly. But what can sometimes happen is that the next time a person is going to sleep, they become anxious that they might have 'the dream' again, and the anxiety of that actualy causes them to have the dream again, which in turn causes more anxiety which causes them to have the dream again, etc, etc, and it becomes a cycle.

The answer? Find a way to remove the anxiety about that specific dream and break the cycle. Basicaly you want to be doing something that takes your mind off the dream when you're going to sleep, such as reading a book until you fall asleep with it in your hand.
It's as simple as this. Notice how your mind compulsively tries to fit this in with all the drama you call "your life" and how its all just thoughts swirling around in your head.
Well, I have a job, no friends and no girlfriend. And I don't have those problems.
Ditch your friends and girlfriend, TS.
It sounds like you're in denial. You clearly have a stressor and a cold, so go to the goddamn hospital.
Quote by brandon2784

Ever been on Guitar Gear and Accessories forum?
only you can answer what's wrong with you, what do you feel the dream means and what do the symbols within represent TO YOU, likewise with the time what is the significance TO YOU, and that's my 2 cents as a psychologist, if it keeps bugging you find a psychologist to help
Quote by SlackerBabbath

This man, 100%. I recently had a problem along the line of yours OP (minus the crazy dream), where I basically had a weird uncomfortable feeling in my chest and I started getting really paranoid about it. That paranoia turned to anxiety. Then I started getting headaches constantly because of the anxiety. So one day I decide to do something about all this and talk to someone about it. I stopped constantly worrying about it, and the next day I started feeling better.

You know what it all chalked up to?

Allergies.
Quote by -Mantra-
Well, I have a job, no friends and no girlfriend. And I don't have those problems.
Ditch your friends and girlfriend, TS.

You have a friend in me ;_;
Aliens. It's the only rational explanation.
My Current Gear
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Cherry Burst) || Gibson Les Paul Junior (Vintage Sunburst)
Marshall 1987X and 1960AX || Weber Mass 100
Fulltone OCD pedal || Ibanez TS-9 tube screamer || Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker || Boss AC2
Quote by KingChris90
Just wait til i have my friend in you angus.

Is she a qt?
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Cing Krimson
Does that not annoy you sometimes? I can see it being helpful for some things, but what if you want to lie in?

If I'm really tired, I can always roll over and go back to sleep. I may wake up at 7 each morning but that doesn't mean I have to stay awake.
i think if you're sick you have a tendency to have strange dreams. this is solely anecdotal though. don't know if it's medically proven or not.

and you also very well might be stressed. sometimes you don't realize it. if you're busy all the time, take some time for yourself. maybe go for a walk or something that relaxes you. see if there's a difference before and after.

Quote by KingChris90
She is well shaven with a little freckle.

i appreciate the thought but she really needs to take care of that mustache.
Last edited by Dregen at May 11, 2014,
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

Maybe you need more time to yourself,? idk about you or most people, but being around people puts a lot of stress on me, even if I sincerely enjoy being around them.

As for the dream, I pass out everynight with headphones on listening to lets players or something boring, and I can recall like 20 dreams, where what I was listening to right before and while I slept directly influenced my dream.

Either way if it does worsen, just go back to the doctor

Edit: or face your fear of dying, and just play dark souls.
Last edited by stratkat at May 11, 2014,
Is this thread just a way of TS bragging about having a girlfriend?
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Page 1 of 2