Who else likes sparkling water? Specifically Perrier sparkling mineral water.

It has such a strong carbonated, bitter taste, but you get used to it after a while. Like beer. It's like a love-hate kinda thing for me.

What's your favortie type/brand of sparkling water?

And what food do you drink sparkling water with?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I like sparkling water quite a lot. I only drink sparkling water from where i live so no point of telling you about the brand.
I like it, but most other people I know don't. I just get the Aldi stuff.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
I'm not a fan. It always seems to dry my mouth out and it has a rather stale taste. It's nice to mix with lemonade and stuff though.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I like tonic water more than simply sparkling water but san pellegrino water is the shit.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Sparkling water is the worst. Really don't like it. Either give me normal water or soda.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Swedish Loka with pear essence, the best sparkling water I know.
DeVillains!
Sparkling water is disgusting unless flavoured
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by VillainousLatin
Tap water FTW?

extra mercury please
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

**** sparkling water and **** beer.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I used to get mendota springs hella cheap when I lived in Minneapolis.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by ProgFripp74
I like tonic water more than simply sparkling water but san pellegrino water is the shit.

with a bit of gin and a slice of lime.
Sparkling water is terrible. Flavoured sparkling water is good though. Currently drinking one right now called Sparkling Ice, it's super cheap but has a good flavour and I'm a sucker for anything carbonated.

Beer tonight tho
Holy shit, what are you guys drinking if not sparkling water? It's like the number 1 non-alcoholic beverage in Germany.
Quote by azrael667
Holy shit, what are you guys drinking if not sparkling water? It's like the number 1 non-alcoholic beverage in Germany.

Tap water
It's pretty nice. Both plain and flavoured. (Though flavoured doesn't feel like real sparkling water.)
Quote by azrael667

Yeah but Germans are supposedly outstandingly fond of sparkling water.
Quote by azrael667

coke

sparkling water is ew
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Beer.
LOL! How can BEER be a love-hate thing?!

Indeed. I just hate beer.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by KingChris90
with a bit of gin and a slice of lime.

mmmmmmm now you're speakin my language

tonic water is gross on its own
Quote by Beer.
LOL! How can BEER be a love-hate thing?!

I mean't when you first try it. Like the first time EVER trying beer. Cheap ass beer at a highschool party first time trying it lol. It tastes like bitter ass piss the first time, then you start getting used it. Now i love it haha.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

beer is a love hate thing cos i love a lot of beer and i hate a lot of beer. just like people, there are lots of different types that can be broken down into a few categories. you'll hate some of the categories, and you'll hate some of the beers in the categories that you typically enjoy.
Quote by sickman411

Yeah but Germans are supposedly outstandingly fond of sparkling water.

This thread tells me you're right. It's actually kinda strange, most US Americans I talk to tell me they don't trust their tap water to be clean but they still drink it. And basically everyone I know in Germany would tell me tap water quality is top notch but we barely ever drink it.
Drinking sparkling and tonic is like tasting death.

It's so fuccking horrible.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by azrael667

This might shock you but...

Water.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect