Hi guys/girls. Recently got a pair of SD 1/4 pounders on my MIM jazz. With the stock bridge, string spacing is too small for the pole pieces. Therefore, looking for a replacement bridge, 5-hole, maybe adjustable string spacing. I'm leaning towards the Schaller 2000, but any advice on the matter would be appreciated!

Also gonna get some replacement tuners while I'm at it. Anyone know of any that will fit a MIM Fender other than the Hipshot HB7?
With the demise of Leo Quan's Badass bridges, the bass bridge to beat these days is the Babicz Full Contact:

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by AlBassStar
Demise? Have they gone out of business? D:

Evidently, yes. Their website domain is no longer active. Leo Quan (I believe his real name is Glen Quan) died in either 2009 or 2010. His brother took over the business, but it seems that he may have folded it. Even the music stores in the U.S.A. have had great difficulty getting Badass bridges in stock. There are some still out there, but they can indeed be hard to find. They are great bridges, though.

I have basses with both bridges, and frankly, I like the Babicz better.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
The Babicz is a great way to go, and is a drop in replacement so you won't have to make any modifications. If you're on a budget I'd recommend the Gotoh 201. It's not as high mass as the Babicz or a BAII/III but it's probably the best drop-in bang for your buck.

Tuning machines are one thing I'd say shell out the extra for Hipshots.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass