will just thinks he's black though
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

i bet you tell trans people they just THINK they're the opposite gender.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I thought he was black until I checked out the "your most recent picture" thread
banned
wow it's so nice to see how far we've come since mortal kombat invented music in 1995 :')

nah, that Skrillex... black version.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by progdude93

thank u let's fight social norms 3gether

Quote by MinterMan22
wow it's so nice to see how far we've come since mortal kombat invented music in 1995 :')

minterm8
like how is that even Will he's American and black and doesn't speak in Mockney, and he's using waaaaay more notes than F#, and that stuff isn't nearly dark sounding enough to be Will and it's not in a derelict warehouse where everyone is doing experimental drugs and stuff

honestly
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Dimarzio45
Neat.

Quote by Baby Joel
like how is that even Will he's American and black and doesn't speak in Mockney, and he's using waaaaay more notes than F#, and that stuff isn't nearly dark sounding enough to be Will and it's not in a derelict warehouse where everyone is doing experimental drugs and stuff

honestly

Quote by Baby Joel

honestly

'Cause all EDM guys are Will, that's how.
also pressing buttons is far too close to rim for comfort

Quote by progdude93

damn u r right i am so mean i APOLOGIZE i'll try to be more nice like u u r a ROLE model
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at May 11, 2014,