Hi, is there any guitar case, which has enough space to fit in Boss' ME-25 multi effect (300×191×72mm)? Greetings
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Thing is, guitars are all different shapes/sizes. Certainly most hard cases are designed for a specific type of guitar and won't have that much free space in them. If that's what you're after, you'll need to specify what guitar you have but it's unlikely you'll find something that holds an ME25 as well.

Some soft cases may have a side pocket big enough, but it's unlikely you'd find that in the specs - they usually just say there's a pocket for accessories. This may be your best option though.

Either way, if you're looking for a way to protect your kit when travelling to gigs etc. the best option is to buy something designed for the job.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud