Karaoke. Do you enjoy it? I'm just curious to know if anyone else enjoys doing karaoke. I don't do it regularly, but I like doing it occasionally. I can't sing very well, but I usually get a little drunk and then I don't care if I suck.

This was the song I chose tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfK-WX2pa8c

I think I did alright. I knew the words at least.
Yeah why not
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
First few times I sang Karaoke I sang some RHCP (Scar Tissue and By The Way). Not too hard to sing. Then most recently I did "I Am the Walrus" by the Beatles. I had a strong buzz and wanted to do something that most people wouldn't know.

I can enjoy Karaoke, but I think I'd much more enjoy singing while playing in a band.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
I was at a friend's house once and he was like, "my family's doing karaoke tonight," and I was like, "I gotta get out of here somehow."

Looking back, I kinda wish I stayed and had fun instead of being lame.

That's my experience with karaoke.
Wubba lubba dub dub!
Never done it. Not big on the idea of it at all either.
Quote by Shawn1379
I was at a friend's house once and he was like, "my family's doing karaoke tonight," and I was like, "I gotta get out of here somehow."

Looking back, I kinda wish I stayed and had fun instead of being lame.

That's my experience with karaoke.

A family doing karaoke? That sounds ultra lame unless there was booze involved.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at May 11, 2014,
I love karaoke. For those of you who don't know, in Japan karaoke isn't at a bar, rather it's its own business and you (and probably a group of friends) have a little room all to yourself where you can sing however many songs you want. And they usually have all you can drink deals. I was singing for 3 hours just the other day.

I also like the American style where you sing at a bar in front of strangers. The only problem with it, aside from a long waiting list, is that I feel like I need to please the crowd. So if its a bar full of old foggies I feel like I shouldn't do any rapping.

I mean really no one cares, and I know that, it's just fun to drink and sing and watch people sing, but I guess for some reason I kinda take my karaoke seriously. It bothers the piss out of me to go with someone who doesn't like singing or wont even try to put any effort into it. And yeah it's not fair but honestly it does kinda bothers me when people just plain can't sing (though usually everyone is good at something or other if they take the time to find out).

My go-to songs are Toxic by Brittany Spears and Crazy by Gnarls Barkley. They're short poppy, semi-difficult, and most people get a kick out of a man singing Toxic but I totally pull it off. I think. I hope...
Listen. I'm sorry.
I hate it because I can't sing and if I go people will force me to sing. I've been twice and I hated it equally both times. I'd rather dance

(it's the same here as what vilk described)
cat