Poll: Do you drink tap water?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you drink tap water?
Yes
99 85%
No
16 14%
Don't drink water
2 2%
Voters: 117.
Page 1 of 2
I'm finding myself not digging many flavors of bottled water.
Could be the plastic but even the tap in my area isn't all that great.
I've found the best water to be in certain indoor random water fountains (probably because, _Insert clever UG-er here_ came in them.

Anyways, I'm on a mini-quest for the better tasting waters...
Perhaps I'll look to lake Minnetonka
Yes of course. I don't live in AMERICA where they add all kinds of gross stuff, nor do I live in a third world country where the water is poisonous.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Yeah
ours is good though
never really cared for the taste of bottled water either tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZQkVz4fbfw
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Yes. I think bottled water is gross because it doesn't taste like anything so it's boring. Tap water tastes nicer
cat
too much calcium in our water. shit is like a healthy dose of milk. nasty unfiltered thick creamy milk that is actually water.

I buy bottled water exclusively like the nature abusing shit head that I am.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Bottled water tastes weird and industrial plus it has just been sitting in a bottle for ages. Fresh flowing tap water is the way to go.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Bottled water tastes weird and industrial plus it has just been sitting in a bottle for ages. Fresh flowing tap water is the way to go.

Agreed.... although I'd rather have a mug of coffee.
Yeah. It's really good. I have never been able to tell any difference with it and bottled water. However water in other countries tends to be full of germs, bacteria and demons
Yes. Scotland has great tap water.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King
Yes. Scotland has great tap water.

Agreed, I only live a couple of miles from a reservoir which is nice. It's really cold water as well
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
I absolutely hate the tap water here in my house in Western Australia, so i exclusively drink bottled water. I make sure to always have a carton of water bottles at all times.
The tap water in my house is just fine, drink it all the time.
I have nothing important to say
I live in an apartment in Australia and the tap water tastes funny. I prefer the bottled water.
The tap water in Canada tastes better.
No because of some reason Germans don't drink tap water. Don't ask me why, I have no good reason.
All this talk of what water tastes like...

And I'm just sitting here thinking it tastes like oxygen if oxygen were water to me.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I drink tap water, but the tap water in my house comes from a drilled well in our property.
Water analysis revealed that it's safe to drink, plus it doesn't have any taste and it's always extremely cold. It's really great.

But I feel safe drinking tap water from the water company. It's constantly being analysed and monitored, so it's one of the safest waters to drink.

That said, while I like pretty much every portuguese water I've drank, I've hated the taste of water (both bottled and tap water) in Spain, France, Italy and England.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I live in an apartment in Australia and the tap water tastes funny. I prefer the bottled water.
The tap water in Canada tastes better.

Yep, Australian Tap water tastes like purifying chemicals and occasionally piping.
No, unsafe here. I have to spend about $130 a month for bottled water.
Quote by binadra1234
I don't drink water. Only whiskey for me.

Your liver appreciates that.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Yessssss. Nobody seems to agree with me but bottled water tastes of chemicals; horrible.

I live near the Mourne mountains in Down, which means my tap water is pretty great.
Where I am, the tapwater tastes fine...Except at work, because the pipes are 150 years old and slightly dirty, so we put that water through a filter.

I grew up drinking tank water as a kid, that stuff has it's own unique taste
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Linkerman
I drink tap water, but the tap water in my house comes from a drilled well in our property.
Water analysis revealed that it's safe to drink, plus it doesn't have any taste and it's always extremely cold. It's really great.

But I feel safe drinking tap water from the water company. It's constantly being analysed and monitored, so it's one of the safest waters to drink.

That said, while I like pretty much every portuguese water I've drank, I've hated the taste of water (both bottled and tap water) in Spain, France, Italy and England.

Yeah, I don't think tap water here is unsafe, if anything it's the safest type of water. But I find it tastes worse than bottled water. I only drink it when I don't have bottled water. And I agree that some bottled waters I've had in some of these other countries tasted a bit weird to me.

Though I lived in Sweden for a few months and the tap water there was fantastic. Actually, you could tell because it was really hard to find non-sparkling bottled water (which I tried to on the first couple of days because I was a n00b). And in restaurants, if you asked for water, they'd bring you tap water, which was weird to me, because in Portugal they always bring you bottled. And I think that reflects pretty well the comparative quality (taste-wise) of tapped water in both countries.
I used to when I lived in America (that shit's great), but here in China drinking the tap water is just asking for a horrendous case of diarrhea
Yes.

I got used to the taste of chlorine only after a few months here in (southern) England.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Hydra150
Yeah
ours is good though
never really cared for the taste of bottled water either tbh
<vid>

Aye, oor water's gid. Scotland has lots of fresh water thanks to all the rain and the geography of the place. Nae need for a hosepipe ban doon here.
I agree though, bottled water isn't ideal and paying as much as you do for it is a bit absurd.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Last edited by Nameless742 at May 11, 2014,
Quote by Duffman123
Yessssss. Nobody seems to agree with me but bottled water tastes of chemicals; horrible.

That's because water is a chemical. As is everything else in this universe.
Didn't a bunch of people die in Canada from tap water a while back?
Yep. I've lived in areas where it tasted horrendous but it's like an added bonus when you move: You get this whole new flavor of water

Currently my water is delicious with only slight nuances of strange chemicals.

The last place I lived had a very sandy flavor. Wasn't too big of a fan.
Page 1 of 2