Page 1 of 2
Do you agree with people getting cosmestic surgery?

How much cosmetic surgery is too much? Should it only be used for those who have been in terrible accidents such as car crashes or fires? Or does a little bit of lip filler and botox give a good look?

Would you date someone with fake butts or fake boobs?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
depends what it's for. if it's just because you want to look pretty, then you'll probs look worse and more plastic afterwards. sometimes it's necessary for...say chicks who have really big boobs which gets in the way of doing stuff like being a police officer.
I think it's useful for people who have been in accidents. But otherwise, 99% of the time it makes people look worse.

Fake boobs and asses are a huge turn off. Wouldn't date anyone with them.
I have nothing important to say
Surgery should be for people who need it. Like people who are disfigured, burn victims, women who suffer physically or emotionally because of their breast size or lack thereof.

Other than that I believe in natural selection.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Should it only be used for those who have been in terrible accidents such as car crashes or fires?
I don't feel like I should tell what others should/shouldn't do. People can stitch penises to their fake boobs, if they want.
I'd rather not date somebody who had the operation to fix something that looked good prior to the deed.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Depends, there's a fine line though......

Getting tits enhanced or a tummy tuck doesn't bother me too much, but when they start getting the skin stretched over their faces to the point where they look like they're dead, then it gets ridiculous.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I think it's fine in moderate amounts. Your face has this small patch (possibly a birthmark) and some surgery will make you look much much better, thereby improving your quality of life? Sure, go ahead.

You idolize barbie and want to look like a doll? Hell no.
If you can afford to make yourself feel better about your body why shouldnt you

Also notice i said "if you can afford", because that girl with the horrid face who got a boob job on the NHS should not have gotten that surgery
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
If they need it due to disfigurements then whatever but if they're doing it simply out of shallowness then no.
I don't care.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
No, don't like it at all in general. I think it says a lot about a girl if she's willing to go that far as to get implants, like seriously, how shitty is your personality and how insecure are you to do something like that.
I don't know about comestic surgery or cosmestic surgery, but as far as cosmetic surgery goes, I don't care if you get it, if you think it makes you more satisfied with your appearance, go for it. But it generally doesn't look good to me.
I actually had a nose job, it was kind of a necessity because of a line drive to the face
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by guitarxo
I don't care what other people do with themselves as long as it looks good.

This.
Sail upon the open skies
Wait wait wait. As long as it looks good? Are you no longer in favour of it if you think it looks bad?

EDIT: Also, Rapture, why so many threads? I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just asking.
Last edited by sickman411 at May 11, 2014,
Lol how am I gonna "disagree" with someone changing something they're insecure about to the cost of nothing to others? I mean it seems like it doesn't usually work but I can't think of anyone who's actually had it done irl so I wouldn't really know. Why should you care tho
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by guitarxo
I don't care what other people do with themselves as long as it looks good.

I can't tell if this is vain or thoughtful
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'm against it completely except for like reconstruction after accidents.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by sickman411
Wait wait wait. As long as it looks good? Are you no longer in favour of it if you think it looks bad?

Yes. People should be allowed to do whatever they want but I will judge them for it if it looks bad on them

Quote by eGraham
I can't tell if this is vain or thoughtful

Vain because I don't want to look at ugly people/thoughtful because I don't want to prevent others from doing what they want if they think it looks nice
cat
Quote by DardySon
If they need it due to disfigurements then whatever but if they're doing it simply out of shallowness then no.

This is the right answer. You don't wanna end up like this guy.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Do you agree with people getting cosmestic surgery?

I don't disagree with it. It's their bodies. Who am I to judge?

How much cosmetic surgery is too much?

If a person is spending more than they can reasonably afford on successive cosmetic surgeries, then it is too much.

Should it only be used for those who have been in terrible accidents such as car crashes or fires? Or does a little bit of lip filler and botox give a good look?

My gut instinct is that it should primarily be used to fix things such as cleft lips, severely misshapen broken noses, or those things caused by accidents such as fires. I think that we, as a society, should be kind enough to help provide repair surgery to those who need it.

But, again, it's not my body. So, if someone wants lip filler and botox...whatever.

Would you date someone with fake butts or fake boobs?

Probably not. I prefer the feel of a real butt and real tits. Also, all things weighed, there's a chance such a person might have self-esteem problems.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Probably not. I prefer the feel of a real butt and real tits.

I agree with pretty much everything else you said but this made me laugh. I had images of you doing a comparative analyses.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
I agree with pretty much everything else you said but this made me laugh. I had images of you doing a comparative analyses.

Hahah I can picture that too.
My mom had a nose job cause she had one of those roman noses, it looks a lot better now. Don't really care what someone does to their body
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Jackal58

If by "comparative analyses", you mean touching bare butts and tits...then yes.
Quote by Guodlca
I don't feel like I should tell what others should/shouldn't do. People can stitch penises to their fake boobs, if they want.

Hah! Peni-boob

Bra size: PB
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Probably not. I prefer the feel of a real butt and real tits. Also, all things weighed, there's a chance such a person might have self-esteem problems.

have u felt fake tho?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by willT08
knew it was a rapture thread by the title

comestic
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by lolmnt
have u felt fake tho?

After a party once, this chick told me I should feel up her tits. Their texture was odd and she told me they were silicon. Let's just say, I wasn't turned on that night.
Is Comestic surgery like domestic surgery only then in a company?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
After a party once, this chick told me I should feel up her tits. Their texture was odd and she told me they were silicon. Let's just say, I wasn't turned on that night.

Neither was she.

Ba dum tsh.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by k.lainad

I legit jumped a bit when I saw this
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
I really don't care as long as it doesn't look bad/weird. My gf had a breast reduction and now they're perfect.
Page 1 of 2