Poll Options
View poll results: Do ya?
I've never done it, don't ever plan to.
11 12%
I do it occasionally.
35 38%
Do it quite a lot.
9 10%
I have used Facebook creeping as fap sauce.
23 25%
I don't have Facebook.
13 14%
Voters: 91.
I don't. At least, I don't unless I necessarily have to.

I sometimes hear or see people facebook creeping other people and it kinda freaks me out. Or they mention something about me which they gathered by skimming through my pictures. I know the information is all on there on a plate, but I still feel weird doing it.

How about you Pit?

Only if they've got wankable pictures.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by deadsmileyface
How did you escape from the fotb

Blowjobs mate. They're my specialty, that's about it, really.
Wtf the point of a profile and pics other then to have people view it?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Of course, I stalk UGers' facebooks all the time. Once you find one it pretty much sorts itself out.
I "stalk" mostly the hot chicks who I know personally or my crush. I add pretty much everyone I know personally (school, etc). So when im curious to see how they are, what they're up to, there lifestyle, what they like/hobbies, etc. I just go on their profile and sift through their stuff, pictures, status's, etc.

It's not THAT creepy when there's a reason for "stalking" their profile.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Wiegenlied
Wtf the point of a profile and pics other then to have people view it?

True. As long as you don't like someones status from 3 years ago, you're good
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by k.lainad
So when im curious to see how they are, what they're up to, there lifestyle, what they like/hobbies, etc. I just go on their profile and sift through their stuff, pictures, status's, etc..

Couldn't you just do all that through conversation?
Quote by Cardbored
Couldn't you just do all that through conversation?

I guess... I'm a creep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo92iIPOYY4
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

^^^^^ instagram creeping is the best.

Add me if you want: dannykdonuts

don't worry. I'll only creep on you on the weekends
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Last edited by k.lainad at May 11, 2014,
Yeah I am like a submarine. I don't attract almost any attention by posting shit but I kreep others a lot.
Quote by arnob_oblique
Not since I joined instagram.. creepers paradise!

Been spending lots of time, living in a creepers paradise.
I stalk sexy chicks sometimes, living in a creepers paradise.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by k.lainad
^^^^^ instagram creeping is the best.

Add me if you want: dannykdonuts

don't worry. I'll only creep on you on the weekends

Seriously, if you complain about people creeping your profile, you're an idiot. Isn't that the whole point of facebook in the first place?!
Quote by KingChris90
I creep on UG.

But UG tells people you creeped them.
Quote by Skullivan
But UG tells people you creeped them.

You can turn that off to make yourself the ultimate creep.
I do occasionally search for information about people I've just learned to know or would like to know, so I know what the person might be interested in talking about.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
It was weird when people I didn't know in high school would quote the weird shit I tweeted and address me as my Twitter name, guess that's why I don't creep much on social media
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by binadra1234
Never think about this way.
All my life in lie.

Something about this post really fascinates me.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
doesn't everyone who uses facebook creep? or is that a specific word that is closer to stalking
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I do it sometimes when I'm bored -- for instance when I see a post from soneone who I haven heard anything from in a while and so forth.

--

Quote by KingChris90
I creep on UG.

Do you creep your old profile too, Chris?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Every day I spent three hours skimming through people's profile and downloading all their pictures comments and other data. I put these into large wordpad files in which every week i write a report on all persons to judge our current relationship status and future potential.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Sometimes I end up on a seemingly random person's profile, sometimes browsing their pictures, and think, "How the ****'d I end up here?"

Or sometimes I'll be looking at a girl's photo and then see she's a sophomore in high school and then I shut my computer off.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
You don't read on Facebook. You look at tight pants pictures.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
You don't read on Facebook. You look at tight pants pictures.

And since summer is coming up, beach photos
It's fun with other people. Sometimes my friend will be like "hey I want to show you my friend he's hot" and then you see he has a girlfriend and go to her profile where she's with her sister and then you find out that you and her sister have 65 mutual friends or something
cat