So I've come to a pass. I, myself, can not do the vocals for the main parts of the song. I just cant figure out how to do it and make it sound good. I can do the slower parts no problem, though. So if any of you out there want to give it a shot, you are more than welcome to! Anyhow, here's the song:

https://soundcloud.com/earthbound015/metal-song

Give it a listen, let me know what you think and throw some advice my way!
Quote by mangablade
If star wars had a Heavy Metal band (no not "Vader" lol), then you would be it. You sound like a anrgy mother****ing Yoda.

I sound like an angry Yoda...is that a good thing...or a bad thing? lol
DUDE!!! THIS is some slamming stuff here! Intro reminds me of pantera!!!! Super awesome!!!!!!!!!! Dude, all the way through, this was just great!!!! What kind vocals would u try to put on this, if u do something like anselmo would do, this would be incredible! So pantera like, its like hearing a new pantera song! (To me thats a GREAT THING too) keep it up!
C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32635157
Quote by Lovecannon

Very nice, I enjoy all of your vocal stuff quite a bit! I would love to see what you could do for this track, m'friend.
Quote by mangablade
If star wars had a Heavy Metal band (no not "Vader" lol), then you would be it. You sound like a anrgy mother****ing Yoda.

Well are you still working on the song? It sounds incomplete like it needs some stuff. To me, it seems like it lacks a part that really sounds like a chorus
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Good and heavy. That's always a good thing. Gives me an Exhorder type of feel - it's really raw. I think the drums are maybe a bit bright? Well just the cymbals at least. (To be honest though, I can never get drums to sound right so... I know it's a challenge). Did you record a bass guitar as well or is this just drums n guitar? the riff 33 seconds in is nice and tasty. Super f'n groovey man. How did you record the guitars? Mic up the amp and track it twice?
Thanks for the good words, guys. I can see what I can do to add a more chorus-y sounding chorus somewhere in there! Any advice would be welcome, of course.

powerhead, the bass is from a vst I have. I don't have a bass anymore, so yeah. I use FL Studio for all my recording stuff and use Amplitube for my amp/pedal needs. It comes with an effect to change a guitar into a bass, but I don't think it sounds very good, hah.
Quote by mangablade