I'm not a fan of Nile, but your cover doesn't sound bad. Everything appears to be on tune, but it does sound like it was recorded with a webcam
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
I haven't heard this song before, but it sounded fine. Maybe a little less effects? or was the original with the same effects aswell? anyway good job man keep working on
Do you not find your posture inhibits your playing? It was good, but your posture is pretty horrid haha. I do that sometimes if I'm exceptionally lazy (which is too much), but for a cover I'd try to make my posture a bit more practical.
As for your playing, it seemed good for the most part. Your vibrato and bending (its off pitch sometimes) could use some work. Slow songs like this are always good ways to practice your general phrasing and improvise a little. It just felt it was lacking some character for me
Quote by Lovecannon
I'm not a fan of Nile, but your cover doesn't sound bad. Everything appears to be on tune, but it does sound like it was recorded with a webcam

haha thanks. I used a sony camera, did you watch it in 720p? It's a bit better this way.

Quote by danyal92
I haven't heard this song before, but it sounded fine. Maybe a little less effects? or was the original with the same effects aswell? anyway good job man keep working on

I used a metal pedal only, not much effects :p

Quote by vayne92
Do you not find your posture inhibits your playing? It was good, but your posture is pretty horrid haha. I do that sometimes if I'm exceptionally lazy (which is too much), but for a cover I'd try to make my posture a bit more practical.
As for your playing, it seemed good for the most part. Your vibrato and bending (its off pitch sometimes) could use some work. Slow songs like this are always good ways to practice your general phrasing and improvise a little. It just felt it was lacking some character for me

Nah I'm lazy as **** haha. Yeah I will work on my bends. But what you mean with lack of character?
Quote by TakenBr
But what you mean with lack of character?

I just didn't see any of YOU in your playing if that makes any sense? Just was a strict note for note cover with no sort of noticeable phrasing of yours. It sounds dick-ish really, so if i come across that way it's not intentional. I just felt no energy in your playing?