Hey guys,
I wonder if you could help me a bit. I am doing a research on "Post apocalyptic theme in music videos", I mostly think about 80s when I think about that. I'm wondering if any of you guys know where are the roots for ideas for such music videos. Were artists influenced by films like Mad Max or some other things? There are many music videos of such type like "Dancin' In The Ruins by Blue Öyster Cult", "Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol" , "Queen Of The Reich by Queensryche" etc...
Useful tips, links to articles etc... are welcomed. Thanks pit!
In Western society the book of revelation would be the biggest influence.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Great, I'll check into it! Does any of you guys know specifically why such theme showed up tho? - without guessing? I also heard that one of the reasons could be the oil crisis in 1973, after that lives turned to worse and everyone started looking much more darker into the things...
Quote by Metamorsys
Great, I'll check into it! Does any of you guys know specifically why such theme showed up tho? - without guessing? I also heard that one of the reasons could be the oil crisis in 1973, after that lives turned to worse and everyone started looking much more darker into the things...

Cold War/imminent nuclear destruction.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Metamorsys

basically everything that occurred in ww2
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ