Page 1 of 3
I'm just procrastinating by making this thread when I'm supposed to be doing an assignment.

But I'm not just doing anything assignment...I'm doing somebody else's assignment, for money. This ain't the first time, and it ain't the last. The funny part...a few people have won little competitions and even got published from my work. In school, this was almost "big money" around crunch time by word of mouth. Now I don't need to do it at all but a few hundred bucks? Eh, why not? I do it more just for the lolz. Some men just want to watch the world burn...or in this case get hilariously mislead.

So would you do this for da dollaz? Or maybe you already have...do share...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I thought you meant relationships wise, in which case it would be a definite no.

It's a yes though for assignments.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

sure
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I did for food and beer my first two years of college, then I got a part time job and stopped. I guess I could've made more money....
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm just procrastinating by making this thread when I'm supposed to be doing an assignment.

But I'm not just doing anything assignment...I'm doing somebody else's assignment, for money. This ain't the first time, and it ain't the last. The funny part...a few people have won little competitions and even got published from my work. In school, this was almost "big money" around crunch time by word of mouth. Now I don't need to do it at all but a few hundred bucks? Eh, why not? I do it more just for the lolz. Some men just want to watch the world burn...or in this case get hilariously mislead.

You thought it was okay for that old guy to murder those two kids, so I'm sure this is a moral cakewalk for you.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
You thought it was okay for that old guy to murder those two kids, so I'm sure this is a moral cakewalk for you.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Sure, why not? A bogus college degree doesn't mean anything and these losers are never going to get a real job anyways. They will surely be sponging off their parents or living off the system for the rest of their lives so why not exploit their weaknesses. Take their $$ while they still have access to some and move on. No rules, no ethics, no standards, and survival of the fittest baby!

/sarc off
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by supersac
done it before would do again
i gotta eat

Yea, my next steakhouse night will taste even more tender and delicious because of this

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Mmmm steak
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by Xiaoxi

You are a tool, remember that. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, like a literal usable thing. Your morals don't come into play here. It's not necessarily who you are or what you do, but just a way to get by. Same with selling heroin to people. They justify it, you're just a means to an end. You have the resource and they've chosen you for it.

It's not your fault they do what they do, and they'll fail later on. They always do. They'll find someone else if they don't have you. They've decided this is what they want and it isn't your duty nor purpose to fulfill it. I'm inclined to tell you to do it, but I don't decide what you do either.

I'll link to this story because it's applicable here,

http://www.thesmartset.com/article/article10100801.aspx

Do not listen to the moral monuments in this thread. They have their morals set in stone and refuse to move them, but their foundations are weak and they will fall. You are a mountain, attached to the ground eternally. Unable and non-willing to move, therefore you stand still.

Welcome to the underworld. Your destiny awaits.

~ A3RO
Quote by Xiaoxi

But I'm not just doing anything assignment...I'm doing somebody else's assignment, for money. This ain't the first time, and it ain't the last. The funny part...a few people have won little competitions and even got published from my work.

Not to sound like a dick if you're telling the truth, but I don't believe that at all. How the hell is someone going to get published without knowing what they wrote? And I assume you're doing this for undergraduates, who as far as I know, never get published.
Quote by GmacD
pull down his pants, his dick is probly the size of a newborn moose

Quote by Union Jake
Found this quite funny.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Found this quite SEARCH BAR
I wonder if you do future doctors homeworks/assignments, if so you can become smart enough to operate underground medical facilities. You would know how to organize this with doing the business majors homeworks.

Quote by severed-metal

That was actually a very interesting (and well written) article. I related so hard.

*tips fedora*

Quote by rocklee1431
Not to sound like a dick if you're telling the truth, but I don't believe that at all. How the hell is someone going to get published without knowing what they wrote? And I assume you're doing this for undergraduates, who as far as I know, never get published.

lol who said they were published by anything that matters? There's a reason why I said "little competitions" before this, to temper the scale of what I'm talking about. I've never written a doctorate dissertation if that's what you were thinking.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at May 12, 2014,
They're gonna pay somebody to cheat no matter what, might as well be you.

Just half-ass it and keep a list of everyone you ever worked for in case you want to blackmail them later.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
"It's not a big deal, just a side note, but people have been published from my work.. I mean I'm the greatest there ever was.. I'm so ****ing awesome... anyway--"

poor Xiaoxi
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at May 12, 2014,
Quote by Carnivean
"It's not a big deal, just a side note, but people have been published from my work.. I mean I'm the greatest there ever was.. I'm so ****ing awesome... anyway--"

poor Xiaoxi

Well actually, yes I am. I am way better than you broseph.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
no, because I have better things to do with my time even if the pay is good. I could sit there doing somebody else's work, or I could work on my own software projects, workout, read, etc.

not only that, but you are doing the person a disservice. If they pass the class because of your work, when they get to the next class they might be unqualified to be there, and they will probaby be forced to drop out of it since they aren't able to handle the work and won't be able to cheat their way out of the next class. Thus wasting their time and money (which can be quite a substantial amount)
Last edited by ironman1478 at May 12, 2014,
If they pass the class because of your work, when they get to the next class they might be unqualified to be there, and they will probaby be forced to drop out of it since they aren't able to handle the work and won't be able to cheat their way out of the next class. Thus wasting their time and money (which can be quite a substantial amount)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqqq-sU2SQo

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I done political canvassing I don't really see a difference, if they paid me yeah I'd help them cheat.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I'd feel like a cheap prostitute, if I was writing bachelor-degree level papers for some cash. I hardly have the time for what I'm currently on, I wouldn't have any real interest.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Wait, why don't I do this?

I'm not even in school anymore. I can't get in trouble really.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Done before, and would do again.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
If it was on a topic I was already familiar with maybe. I don't think I could be bothered to research a whole lot of stuff for a paper that isn't even mine.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I've helped several young people here do their history homework, although I haven't actualy done it for them.

Dunno if I'd do someone's assignment for money though, I'm morally against it but I also have a family to support. I suppose if it was a case of doing that or my family starving, I'd probably do it.
So how did you first start doing these gigs?

Did some guy walk up to you the first year of college and say " hey maaan I'm in a jam here help me out maaaan" and it spread like wildfire, or did you go around telling people that your services were available?
What kind of idiot pays $100 for an assignment instead of just doing it?

Is this an American thing?
The more you say 'epic' the less it means.
Quote by Dynamight
What kind of idiot pays $100 for an assignment instead of just doing it?

Is this an American thing?

You'd be amazed at how dumb people can be.
Quote by E7#9
You'd be amazed at how dumb people can be.

Yeah, for example, look at how much effort some people will put into avoiding anything that requires a bit of effort.
Quote by rocklee1431
And I assume you're doing this for undergraduates, who as far as I know, never get published.

Literally just got back from the biggest conference in my field where I was presenting a paper, and I'm an undergrad.

xixi can you hmu with how to do this? I could really use the money and I can bash out A+ essays in a few hours.
Always helping other people for free anyway, wouldn't mind taking money from knobheads for it.
I can't think of anything I'd want to do less than more assignments, but hey if you're in to that sort of thing... why not
Page 1 of 3