dont do the heart thing
5 9%
become a gigantic bean bag
8 14%
find and drink liquid nitrogen
15 26%
Voters: 58.
Hello my fellow bananas.

I have been having trouble sleeping lately, which is driving me bananas because I usually have no problems when it comes to sleep. So, I figured I might as well not go to sleep tonight, since tomorrow I don't have anything too important to do.

However I want to do something at night. I have recently learnt how to make hearts out of paper, and so I thought:

Why not make a bunch of hearts and spread them all over some streets in my town at night?

si, yes, no por favor
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

to should or not should
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
do the heart thing but write on them 'smash the patriarchy' or 'abolish the wage system' or something of the sort
i don't know why i feel so dry
yeh honestly why not? It might be dumb, but it's not like it's harmful or anything. And if you make enough (like hundreds), then maybe your town will be on the news or something.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Do the heart thing. Spread the love, man.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Stick each of them on a banana and write a cute pun. Like 'I'm banana's for you', 'You're appeeling', 'I'm gonna split you in half', ' I have a slippery shaft'' etc
~ love prevails

go eat a dic--- I mean bannana.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Rather than scatter them on the streets, put them in random mailboxes.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.