Right i've been playing guitar for about 3 years now and when i'm strumming I get a clicking noise in my wrist, should I be worried about this? Growing slightly concerned with a festival which i'm going to be playing in the near future.
"Doctor, my wrist clicks when I strum my guitar"

"Don't strum your guitar, then"
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
You trying wanking quietly, I think that's the much more serious issue at hand.
My wrist sounds like a cement mixer after writing punishments on the chalk board all those years.

Oh wait, that was bart simpson. Keep mixing my life up with tv characters again
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I've broken my left wrist so many times, there's a displaced bone in the joint somewhere. Cracks like a knuckle every time I bend it. Doesn't affect its usage, so I don't worry.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by VillainousLatin
You think wrist clicking is bad? I can't sneak up on anyone because every time I take a step with my right foot it snaps/clicks. It gets annoying when I want to be quiet...

I am unfortunately another person with this curse
Irons
don't scroll down duff

OP, don't worry. free metronome.
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by VillainousLatin
You think wrist clicking is bad? I can't sneak up on anyone because every time I take a step with my right foot it snaps/clicks. It gets annoying when I want to be quiet...

Why is sneaking up on people your foremost complaint about your ankle popping?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I suppose I have also broke my wrist a couple of times too..

Why am I not surprised genital warts has somehow came up?
see a doctor if it hurts (or even if it doesnt), it could be something like carpal tunnel (hopefully not, im no doctor so take what i say with a pound of salt). i had a hand problem with 2 fingers going numb/getting tingly and i initially thought it was nothing, but ended going to the doctor. turns out I have a pinched nerve that could've led to serious problems later down the line. you never know what little signs like a clicking wrist could really be and its in your best interest to get it checked out
It's probably nothing serious, but I'd go see a doctor anyway, because, you know, you never know...
stop wanking so much.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank