What if I mix a track in someone else's studio with his plugins, but use the audio file in my own production, is this allowed?

It's purely based on pc used right?

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
I think I didn't get your question. If you mean using an audio file from some computer in another one, yes it's possible.

You can export the wave files from the studio's computer and transfer it to your computer and work from there.
If you want more control over everything you'd need to have the same DAW and plugins used in the studio on your computer and then simply save the project and transfer all necessary files to your computer.
It is allowed as long as all plugins are legal.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by henrihell
It is allowed as long as all plugins are legal.

This was what I wanted to know.

Thanks

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
I have Waves Mercury, some really good monitors and a C24. People come by my place all the time to mix their stuff and I just charge them a flat rate for studio use. I own the equipment, I'm letting them pay to use it. Haven't run into any issues yet. We treat it just like outboard gear.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri
I have Waves Mercury, some really good monitors and a C24. People come by my place all the time to mix their stuff and I just charge them a flat rate for studio use. I own the equipment, I'm letting them pay to use it. Haven't run into any issues yet. We treat it just like outboard gear.

This. Totally fine.