Page 1 of 2
took a look out my window across the farm. the glass is all warped, being from the 1850s or 60s and all but it's like i can see the humidity, how sticky it is out there. it's green as ever (thank you based magnesium), there's a blue bird showing off to some cardinals who don't give a **** and yet

and yet

there are no bees. yah there are carpenter bees but where did my bumbles go? why aren't the honey bees here to lay low through the weeds in the grass? colony collapse, i'ell ya what, and it's all out fault.

what it be, what's the weather like where you are? why are you killing bees? don't you miss them? plant some cone flowers for the sisters in the hives.

brb going outside
i don't know why i feel so dry
hi eastwinn
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
1/10 don't post again
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
its been raining all day, probably will tomorrow, and the day after. The uk is fun

I love bumble bees, they're the goofiest fvckers ever
Quote by lespaul1216
1/10 don't post again

You shut your mouth, heathen.

Also it's pissed it down every day here for the last 5 days, so much so that footy got called off on Friday night.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

wow it seriously just started pouring rain. i blame you guys. i took a picture just before doomsday though

par
______

my photography skills

also hey ele what's up
hi eastwinn (lolmnt, 2014)

I hear about this bee shortage, but I don't see it. There's bees all over the fuccking place in Arizona. I kill them for my own enjoyment and vanity, and to also watch the world burn.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by WCPhils
I killed a bee hive yesterday

Doing Gods work.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by deadsmileyface
no

thank u for shunning the fat mike presence in an otherwise beautiful thread xoxo

hola mint

you guys shouldn't kill bees. i'll give you some pretty compelling reasons:
1) they're super cool
2) they pollinate your lady magnets
3) their asses range in hairiness just like people
4) their behavior is intriguing

colony collapse is a big deal but it probably has more to do modern farming practices and nicotine-derived pesticides than homegrown bumblicide (pretty common knowledge, 2014)
I'm not liking the amount of rain this year. Always cutting my detailed look short.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
y'see
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
y'see

don't bring the fotb into here that's like breaking the fourth wall

but that's actually the way i talk. it's admittedly pretty annoying. i feel like a john waters character but not the likable ones ya know

~ hickey from kinickie ~
I don't type exactly the way I speak. I think most people don't do that.

I'd type a lot less "g", I think
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm not liking the amount of rain this year. Always cutting my detailed look short.

I like the rain
banned
Quote by eGraham
I don't type exactly the way I speak. I think most people don't do that.

I'd type a lot less "g", I think

lemme put it this way. if i typed as i spoke, i'd be just as incomprehensible as will.
Weather here has been pretty nice lately. Got some rain here and there and some pretty hot temperatures...not too bad all in all.

Some bees here and there but, they should be making a strong appearance pretty soon. I like honey bees because they do their own thing and leave people alone. The rest of them are some of the worst, pain in the ass creatures ever. I fücking hate them.
There's a chance of rain all week here. Supposed to rain all day Wednesday. So I probably won't be mowing much this week.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

heh, i like to mow in the rain sometimes. one of our tractors, the one with the largest bed, gets real hot real quick. the rain can be refreshing.

also although i've been speaking of bees this whole time, i also adore wasps and hornets and you all should respect them too.
You shouldn't mow in the rain ever. It dulls the blades faster and wet grass gets caked up in the deck. Any grass does, but wet is the worst.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
There's a chance of rain all week here. Supposed to rain all day Wednesday. So I probably won't be mowing much this week.

HEEEEY you're a mower/landscaper too?
It's what I do in the summer.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
You shouldn't mow in the rain ever. It dulls the blades faster and wet grass gets caked up in the deck. Any grass does, but wet is the worst.

Especially mulch decks....had some bad times with those on walk-behinds...
Quote by eGraham

i'm not worried about dulling the blades. we have a lift, it takes maybe 30 minutes to sharpen them. good call on the grass getting stuck in the deck though, our smallest tractor has that problem even with a drizzle. the one i mentioned before though ****ing pulverizes everything, wet or dry. we got a brush-hog attachment for it too. its second hand and rusty as shit but it works like a charm.

we try to keep our grass short at all times simply because it takes 6-8 hours to cut it alone on a normal occasion, disregarding some of the brush that needs frequent treatment, so if it grows out too long it can be a two day event. aint nobody got time fo dat
I just worry about the old grass up in the deck because I have to clean my mower out at the end of every day. Else the storage place ends up reeking of mildewy grass.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

tbf everything within a 2 mile radius of this spot reeks like coolant and mildew. remember when i said the glass in my room was from the 1850s or 60s? my flooring is too, so wiff on that.
I don't want to smell 150 or 160 year old wood
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

A really nice colonial styled home down the road here has a "servant" access stairwell.

"servant"

It's like one of those one-way country roads, where if you meet someone coming the opposite direction, one of you is going to have to back up.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

we had the same until we tore it down. we put insulation in the slave room then sealed it off. there was a bed frame and some toys and such in there. it was a horrific scene. we always talk about taking another peek but nobody is brave enough.

on the bright side, we usually find a piece of 19th century lapis colored china every year or so out in the yard.
Page 1 of 2