https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yDZM0diiYc

this belongs in an only thread but i want everyone to see this.

the premise of the game is that you've crash landed on some alien planet and everyone but you died (shit gets heavy fast). in order for your dick head friend to bring you back home (earth?) you need to built the proper rocket defense on the planet. this is no easy task for one person, being surrounded by hostile aliens and having only two hands and power ranger suit, so you have to build a massive logistics network for automatically collecting and processes resources. this game is total throwback to transport tycoon deluxe but aliens.

it's in alpha right now and it's available for 10€ but the price will raise to 15€ in june so act fast. a demo is available but it's extremely limited. best just to get it to confirm the game runs fine.

http://www.factorio.com/

i've had so much fun with this, i have to share.
i don't know why i feel so dry
lol paying for alphas
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

terrible thread eastwinn i expect better from u

Quote by metal4eva_22
You mean Pikmin.

yeah basically but with aliens
...doesn't Pikmin inherently imply aliens?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
there are no aliens without humans, spacecraft, contact, and ethical dilemma. (eastwinn, 2014).
Quote by Eastwinn
there are no aliens without humans, spacecraft, contact, and ethical dilemma. (eastwinn, 2014).

do u even get laid tho (vagloose, 2069)

Quote by MinterMan22
do u even get laid tho (vagloose, 2069)

excuse me minterman but i don't think i've heard you talk about a qtgf and you know i always have one so where does that put us huh?
Quote by Eastwinn
excuse me minterman but i don't think i've heard you talk about a qtgf and you know i always have one so where does that put us huh?

just checking to be sure cause this thread made me stop and wonder you know its nothing personal here just doing my statchek duties for the ultimate-guitar community

Quote by MinterMan22
just checking to be sure cause this thread made me stop and wonder you know its nothing personal here just doing my statchek duties for the ultimate-guitar community

nah my qt3.14gf has seen me play this game and knows my obsession with alien related media but she's cool with it. short of ****ing technicolor ponies, you can have any hobby you want and get that qtgf so long as you're as charming as you and me, you know what i'm saying

but seriously guys this game is a lot of fun and if you're looking to kill some time in an intellectually stimulating way this is pretty good.