Peavey Vypyr 30 or the Orange CR35LDX?

Can someone tell me which they would prefer and why? Preferably in detail!
I'd pick the Vypyr without a doubt, because it's a great amp and I've heard that the low end Oranges aren't as good. I've never tried one, but I have tried a Vypyr and I loved it. The best distortion tones I've heard from a low end digital amp, and it did cleans pretty well too. Definitely my favorite low end line of amps.
The vypyr is hella more versatile, and it's said to sound better.

Anyway you can probably find a better amp for that money, so follow these directions and update your original post.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31052894&postcount=2
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Out of those two, I would go for the Vypyr. Super versatile and lots of usable tones. Great value pick right there.
My Stuff:

Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
An amp that is purple.
Vintage Gibson GA-5
Two modded TS9s
Hughes and Kettner Tube Factor
Another vote for the Peavey Vypyr from me. Sounds better and it's infinitely more versatile.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Budget? - Probably around 300-500. I'm just looking for an upgrade from my Orange CR20LDX.
Genres? - I mostly play metalcore and punk/pop punk. My favourite guitarists range from anywhere from Ben Bruce from Asking Alexandria to Queen's guitarists.

New or Used? - Preferably new.

Home or Gig? - Again, because it's simply an upgrade from my CR20LDX it'll just be a home use amp. I'm leaning towards the Peavey Vypyr 30 because I've heard nothing but good things about them.

Closest City? - Melbourne, Australia

Current Gear? - BC Rich Mockingbird Masterpiece, Orange CR20LDX. That's it at the moment

It says to write paragraphs of information about me but I have no idea what other info is useful and my keyboard's pissing me off so leave any relevant questions and I'll get back to you.

Thanks heaps.
This will get you your Queen sounds, pedals for the rest. It's down in Colac and nobody's bidding on it. Good amp.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LANEY-VC30-112-Valve-Tube-Guitar-Amp-/111348356397?pt=AU_Amplifiers&hash=item19ece1152d&_uhb=1
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
That's great that it'll give me the Queen tones I want but they're not the biggest songs I play. I need a heavier, distorted sound which (from reading reviews) the Vypyr gives well and I can get that for $300.
Do you know anyone in Canberra/ACT? Theres a Vypyr 60, which is a much better amp than the 30 on Gumtree for $500.
[404]Signature not found
Quote by justjoshuaaa
I need a heavier, distorted sound which (from reading reviews) the Vypyr gives well and I can get that for $300.
Just get a vypyr tube 60 or tube 120.
The tube part is said to be important.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.