I have recently bought a Schecter C-1 Elite and i want to change the bridge pickup out for something better than the duncan designed on that is in there atm. I have done alot of research and have narrowed it down to two different pickups

BKP miracle man or the dimarzio dominion.

I am after a big sounding pickup something that isnt as compressed as the emgs i have in other guitars but that will have a tight bottom end as my band does have some single note riffs that need to be easy to make out in a live situation.

if you listen to my band below youll see what i mean.

i have had a mircacle man before and loved it but tthe bass kinda got away from me abit. any advice would be great
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
I thought the MM was pretty tight and not that compressed. Haven't tried the dominion, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i know tim from BKP said it would be right for me, its the description of the dominion that gets me, and the fact mark morton uses it and our riffs are kinda in the same vain (only alot les complicated) as LOG riffs
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

Check out the Duncan JB. Maybe the Custom too.

The Dominion should be good.

As always, I don't recommend BKP unless you're somewhere where their prices are saner, or money is simply not an issue.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
its about £110 fitted where i live which isnt too bad considering the dominion is £85 and id need to pay for that to be fitted.

The pickups in the guitar atm are modeled after the JB and 59 so I would think that the real JB would just be more of the same and its not quite what im after.
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

^ yeah the JB is pretty compressed and not that tight.

Quote by Offworld92

As always, I don't recommend BKP unless you're somewhere where their prices are saner, or money is simply not an issue.

I don't think the prices are any saner here, just the prices of everything else (or at least the big US pickup makers) are much higher

There are other cheaper handwinders in the UK, though- oil city, catswhisker, mojo (in northern ireland, there's a dearer mojo in england, confusingly ) and probably a few others i'm forgetting. I haven't tried them, but i've heard generally good things. might be worth considering.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
does anyone have any experience of the Domninions as i have found t matched set for £95 with custom covers and was think might go for them.
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

nah I've never tried them, sorry.

Would maybe Jemsite be worth asking on? A lot of ibanez players use dimarzios, maybe they've tried them... Or even a forum search over there.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?