Hello,
guitar: Ibanez Rg2620 Prestige
Jet City 100HDM + Harley Benton V30 2x21

Can u suggest me any good effect?

I know the loop is not good in Jet City.
Quote by Lucky1777
I know the loop is not good in Jet City.
Not even...

Anyway, what effects to get greatly depends on what sounds you want to get.
What sounds you wanna get, TS?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
there was a thread on the old musicradar site about which delays worked well in the jet city loop. that forum went defunct though, i'm not sure if it was posted again in its replacement (the fretboard). I guess a google search might get you some answers if you're lucky?

but yeah if you want to use it in the loop you'd need to find ones that definitely work there...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The effects loops on those amps are line level and most guitar pedals don't work with it, however most rackmount gear will. If you're willing to go into rackmount effects, I'd highly suggest an Alesis Midiverb 4
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Last edited by Flux'D at May 14, 2014,
try the tc flashback and or hall of fame reverb

i was trying them out at a store once with a jet city amp(not sure if it was the same model excuse that for it was a while ago) but they worked just fine in the loop
Ooh it's line level!

TS, get a quadraverb 2 + a behringer fcb1010 and be done with it all.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Quote by Flux'D

Good find
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
So, i read TC Hall of Fame Reverb works good with that. What do you think about?
Nice username!

Will the tc flashback x4 work well with jet city? If so, the x4 is a versatile delay to say the least and it works as a looper too.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
If you want a reverb, you can hardly get anything as versatile and as good sounding as a quadraverb 2, and whatever will be better will not be in the form of a guitar pedal.

Not sure about the flashback x4, but the standard flashback works just fine so I'd say the x4 will work just fine.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola