Drunk
51 38%
High on weed
60 45%
Something else
22 17%
Voters: 133.
Page 1 of 3
So, what do you like better being and why?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Drunk because it's just better.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I like them both pretty equally tbh. I love getting drunk, but I like how easy it is to get stoned at the same time. That's why you gotta do them both!
Drunk, because I enjoy drinking craft beer and whiskey far more than I've ever enjoyed smoking weed.
Being stoned is much better personally. I enjoy getting high and leisurely enjoying a nice craft beer.
Weed cos ur less likely to be sick + no hangover
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I like both I haven't smoke weed in months though.

Alcohol is better for social situations and weed is better to smoke on my own, in my opinion.
Most definitely drunk. But it's also really nice to take a hit when I'm drunk and finished drinking for the night.
Weed sorta immobilizes you to sit on the couch and laugh at the wall
Alcohol makes you do stupid shit and makes the next day useless

It's kinda neither, kinda either.
there is no better feeling than anesthetics.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Treefer doesn't make me want to get more messed up.
Drinking does
Whats goes around must come down
Last time I smoked weed I had a massive panic attack, kinda put me off it
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I like both I haven't smoke weed in months though.

Alcohol is better for social situations and weed is better to smoke on my own, in my opinion.

I agree with this guy. Drinking is better for a social setting IMO. I prefer to smoke weed alone. I like to occasionally smoke a bowl, put on some music, and read a book. Haven't smoked weed in months either. To each their own.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by deadsmileyface
both at the same time

This. They're simply different and I wouldn't call one better than the other.

Of course there's no hangover from weed...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Smoke two joints in the morning
Smoke two joints at night
Smoke two joints in the afternoon
Makes me feel all right.
Smoke two joints in times of peace
And two in times of war
Smoke two joints before I smoke two joints
And then I smoke two more.
Quote by fanapathy
Weed sorta immobilizes you to sit on the couch and laugh at the wall
Alcohol makes you do stupid shit and makes the next day useless

It's kinda neither, kinda either.

neither of these are correct
Quote by Philip_pepper
Smoke two joints in the morning
Smoke two joints at night
Smoke two joints in the afternoon
Makes me feel all right.
Smoke two joints in times of peace
And two in times of war
Smoke two joints before I smoke two joints
And then I smoke two more.

yes good job phillip thats a good song
banned
both at the same time is the obvious choice
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
neither of these are correct

They're obviously not since I used "you" if you don't have that experience.
Being high is waaaay better than being drunk. I don't get any of those negative feelings people say they get with weed. Getting drunk is whatever
i smoke weed every day, drink almost every day. saying one is better than the other at this point would seem wrong because they're quite different and popular and good and i find it hard to compare them for that reason. it'd be easy to compare weed and salvia for example, or drinking alcohol and PCP. weed and alcohol are both awesome.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
weed. alcohol has always been a downer for me after the initial buzz. weed would give me anxiety from hell sometimes but i'd still take that over being low (and having a nasty hangover because i binge hard) any day of the week.

both at the same time though: awwwh yeeeuh.
Last few times I did both at the same time have been disastrous. Drinking too much was most likely the problem though.
Last edited by MeTallIcA313 at May 14, 2014,
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Last few times I did both at the same time have been disastrous.

if you're a regular smoker and a regular drinker, there's not much room for disaster to be honest. it's just people that don't smoke weed and get hugely ****ed one night from drinking and decide OMG LET'S PICK UP MARIJUANA and smoke it to get 'high lyk bob marley omg' and end up throwing up and feeling ill. try drinking a normal amount and smoking a normal amount and you should have a great time, beers not vodka
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Never done either surprisingly. I vow never to touch alcohol because of the damage it has done to my family.

Weed on the other hand, I am just waiting for the right opportunity.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I'd rather be drunk, I get impossible munchies when I'm high.

Smoking sure can be fun though.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Last edited by Good_Lord at May 14, 2014,
I don't know about you guys, but I can't get drunk. I'll drink all night, and lose a little bit of my motor functions, but not feel any sort of buzz or lapse of reason. I've tried to, but my stomach can't handle enough to get there. I just sort of get disappointed in myself for even trying to get drunk. Never smoked so I can't say either way, but it seems like something I'd enjoy. Neither of them really appeal to me.

I like the warm feeling after 3-5 drinks, but after that it sucks for me.
Israel is a terrorist state.
Quote by JD Close
I don't know about you guys, but I can't get drunk. I'll drink all night, and lose a little bit of my motor functions, but not feel any sort of buzz or lapse of reason. I've tried to, but my stomach can't handle enough to get there. I just sort of get disappointed in myself for even trying to get drunk. Never smoked so I can't say either way, but it seems like something I'd enjoy. Neither of them really appeal to me.

I like the warm feeling after 3-5 drinks, but after that it sucks for me.

What do you drink ?
- - - - - - - - - - -
Difficult question, I quit weed because I wasted 7 years of my life on it because it makes me socially awkward, but cool with it and drinking makes me do stupid things...together they work well to counter the negative parts of each I always find. Psychedelics are the one for me now, particularly aMT - low doses its just euphoria and a slight increase in the appreciation of music and creativity which helps socially or for relaxing, high doses make you trip and massively increase creativity and musical appreciation...best thing is, it regulates itself in a way, making sure I don't do it too often like I did with the sacred herb

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by laid-to-waste
if you're a regular smoker and a regular drinker, there's not much room for disaster to be honest. it's just people that don't smoke weed and get hugely ****ed one night from drinking and decide OMG LET'S PICK UP MARIJUANA and smoke it to get 'high lyk bob marley omg' and end up throwing up and feeling ill. try drinking a normal amount and smoking a normal amount and you should have a great time, beers not vodka

Yea you're right, I have a decent alcohol tolerance but I only occasionally smoke.

Last time I was hammered and smoked anyways with a friend even though I knew it was a bad idea. Ended up blacking out the rest of the night and throwing up.

The time before that I was at someones house and couldn't even walk after. I ended up throwing up all over the floor. You would think I would have learned after that.
Last edited by MeTallIcA313 at May 14, 2014,
psychedelics are surely the best thing ever
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by laid-to-waste

I haven't smoked weed in a very long time, which makes me worry because I used to be able to smoke to my hearts content and if I get drunk I will try to do so again, forgetting about my lack of my tolerance these days ahah.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Page 1 of 3