Can anyone recommend me a good bag to keep for a go bag in my car? Looking for something roughly the size of a 3 day bag with MOLLE. Just something big enough to keep enough stuff for either an unplanned overnighter somewhere or on the off chance i get stranded somewhere. just gonna keep clothes, few MRE's, paracord, and stuff like that in it.
Ain't no bag big enough for me.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
you need a cooler with some dry ice mabe or get a lunch bag that has those freezer pads
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Wouldn't recommend storing molly in a car.

This, if you get pulled over you're ****ed mate
banned
what you need is a new amp, TS.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

put all your belongings in a very high density polyethylene container with a threaded lid. use teflon tape to seal it, replace all the air inside with argon three times then evacuate it to at least below 100 Pa. wrap that container in fiber glass then and put a bike lock on it too

there, now everything will be secure.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!