Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Quote by Cing Krimson
I hate dogs for this reason.

+1

although its more people who can't/won't control their dogs
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Now that's what I call a........ cool cat.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
That cat ain't no pussy.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
cats are a-ok

good cat
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
bastet approves
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I've thought of getting a cat if I ever got a pet...

I think I prefer the quiet cool of cats over the exuberance of dogs, but I'm allergic to cats
:3

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by K'Nuckles
Why didn't she pick her son up? She just totally went inside and let him make his own way back.

it look like she was trying to scare off the dog real quick, make sure it didn't come back. given the wounds at the end of the video and that kid being maybe 4 years old, that fact that he stood up like "wtf i was just trying to ride my tric" is badass.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by captainsnazz
may bastet bless this valiant kite with infinite catnip

Bastet has been summoned and wishes you a pleasant day
cat
Where the fucck was that cat when I was viciously attacked by a fuccking cat when I was 8 years old? Shit head cat clawed my right arm and tore out skin. I had to get a tetanus shot because of some shitty stray cat who came to close to me, just like this shitty dog.

This mother is a fuccking idiot for letting her child hangout unsupervised, oh yeah cameras everywhere? I'm sure they installed them because of another shitty event taking place in their lives causing them to set up like 5 different angled cameras.

The only good thing about this video is the cat, obviously it hates dogs like it should, so it worked out.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by soundgarden1986
my cats too much of a pussy to do something like that

i see what you did there
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Nelshizzle
Where the fucck was that cat when I was viciously attacked by a fuccking cat when I was 8 years old? Shit head cat clawed my right arm and tore out skin. I had to get a tetanus shot because of some shitty stray cat who came to close to me, just like this shitty dog.

This mother is a fuccking idiot for letting her child hangout unsupervised, oh yeah cameras everywhere? I'm sure they installed them because of another shitty event taking place in their lives causing them to set up like 5 different angled cameras.

The only good thing about this video is the cat, obviously it hates dogs like it should, so it worked out.

Kid obviously wasn't unsupervised. The Great Cat was there. Also, she came running toward him pretty quick, so she was probably sitting on the porch or some shit. But yeah, then she runs away from her injured kid which is pretty lol.
So we have footage of just one exeptional cat doing what most family dogs would naturaly do anyway and suddenly cats are man's best friend?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
So we have footage of just one exeptional cat doing what most family dogs would naturaly do anyway and suddenly cats are man's best friend?

Yes. This is how science works.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Yes. This is how science works.

Oh, OK.

We have a dog (a Staffordshire bull-terrier) and two cats.
Neither of those cats would do a damn thing to protect the family, infact when someone walks through our front door, more often than not they both go and hide upstairs somewhere until they've gone.
We got the dog as a puppy, when our last dog was still alive, and even though the cats were used to living with a dog, and even though this was just a puppy and no threat to the cats, they still went and hid upstairs when it arrived, one came back down a few days later, the other took three months.

My cat's are basicaly cowards. (although one of them will stand up to the dog if there's food at stake) My dog on the other hand (now that it is an adult dog) has proven itself time and again to be protective of the family.