I've been trying to craft a sound for an EP and I've came to really like this style of guitar playing.

https://soundcloud.com/kyleganger/swag-terrible-mix
https://soundcloud.com/kyleganger/twang-and-drum-test

I'd love to know what people think of my keyboard drums and guitar.
Thanks in advance, Kyle
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Critting SWAG:

Nice soundscape at the beginning, I especially like the piano/keyboard tone.

The part starting at 1:08 sounds pretty empty in comparison to the parts that led up to it; I'd maybe trying using some synths to get a fuller sound.

I don't really think the blast beats fit during the ending section.

I think the first minute or so was good; I think the shred sections could be better, but either way, it's a cool song. =)

Critting Twang and Drum Test:

The intro is great, but it's be a lot stronger with bass (or a guitar an octave down if you don't have bass available to you).

Love the section starting at 0:46. =)

I like this; however, it sounds a lot weaker than it should due to the lack of bass.

C4C? Links are in my sig.
Hey, the vibe from SWAG is really chilling, I'd just flow with the rhythm though at the ending guitar, it just kills the atmosphere a little.
Other than that I enjoyed it a lot, mostly the low whammy riffs around 1:00

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1643890
Quote by herby190
Critting SWAG:

Nice soundscape at the beginning, I especially like the piano/keyboard tone.

The part starting at 1:08 sounds pretty empty in comparison to the parts that led up to it; I'd maybe trying using some synths to get a fuller sound.

I don't really think the blast beats fit during the ending section.

I think the first minute or so was good; I think the shred sections could be better, but either way, it's a cool song. =)

Critting Twang and Drum Test:

The intro is great, but it's be a lot stronger with bass (or a guitar an octave down if you don't have bass available to you).

Love the section starting at 0:46. =)

I like this; however, it sounds a lot weaker than it should due to the lack of bass.

C4C? Links are in my sig.

Thanks for taking time to listen to my track.
I've always enjoyed a really moody piano.
I think the part at 1:03 sounded empty because I switch to just a mono guitar. The parts before it are 4 panned guitars so that is probably why it sound empty and the tone sounds like balls.

I am trying to get used to writing drums so it didn't come out too fitting. I am not really sure where to take the song percussion wise.

Same goes for bass and the Twang track. I'm new to writing these parts so I just got lazy and left it out.

Thank you again for taking the time to critique my tracks.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab