Page 1 of 2
Name some of the weird quirks you have. One of mine is that I can't eat a main dish (say steak or chicken or a burger or something) without side dishes. Like I cant just eat a steak. I NEED to have something to go with it be it pasta or rice or beans or something or else I wont eat it. Its a developed habit since I was a kid and to this day, unless im absolutely starving, I wont eat a main dish without any side dishes.

so go pit how weird are u
pinga
i cry when i masturbate ~minter

im so quirky and random liek sumtimes i just laugh 4 no reason u kno wat i mean?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I like to post on an internet forum about guitars despite having given it up years ago.
i like walking outside bare foot, grass feels so good between toes

^^
I don't like tomatoes either, I've tried to force myself to like them because they're in everything, but they just taste horrible to me and make me feel sick I want to like them dammit
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at May 14, 2014,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I dislike tomatoes.

You what?

Does an incurable case of severe road rage towards people who really don't deserve it count?
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
I'm kinda obsessed with numbers in multiples of 5. Like when I put gas on my car I always pay $25, the volume in my tv has to be in a number that ends in 0 or 5 and other stuff like that. It just feels rounded and normal..
I hate it when my food touches other food. Like if I have a plate with a steak, mashed potatoes, and veggies on it, I hate it if I get potatoes on the steak, or get steak juice in the veggies.

Like, I'll still eat it, but I try to avoid it.

Mexican restaurants are the worst about this. They just throw everything together on one plate like some sort of heathen food scramble. I still eat the entire thing because Mexican food is delicious, but I just feel weird about it.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
If I feel cotton balls on my fingernails/toenails I freak out
It's a sensory overload for me and I can't handle it.

My left hand always assumes the position of WASD controls from playing so much minecraft, but this has helped my typing so I'm fine with it.

Most people have crutches in their speaking such as "like, actually, literally" but my crutch is "just." Whenever I type out a reply to something I read it back and it's not too uncommon for me to find just being used twice in the same sentence.
I hate Fascists.

EDIT:
Quote by VillainousLatin
I'm kinda obsessed with numbers in multiples of 5. Like when I put gas on my car I always pay $25, the volume in my tv has to be in a number that ends in 0 or 5 and other stuff like that. It just feels rounded and normal..

Me too.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at May 14, 2014,
Pretty weird, but I just absolutely despise Phil's threads for some reason.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by Dwight.Schrute
Pretty weird, but I just absolutely despise Phil's threads for some reason.

Why?

I swear, I've never heard that one before.
i talk to myself... a little too much.

im left handed, yet i eat with my right hand.

i scratch my scalp too much, even if its not itchy, just to think.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at May 14, 2014,
Quote by That Old Geezer

Most people have crutches in their speaking such as "like, actually, literally" but my crutch is "just." Whenever I type out a reply to something I read it back and it's not too uncommon for me to find just being used twice in the same sentence.

I used to do that too. All that trying to make wordcounts in HS english. Posting on the internet and actively looking for unnecessary words has really helped. That and writing science papers in uni where they set maximum wordcounts, which, IMO is a much better way.
Piss shivers. Every time.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Mine is I can't stand talking on the phone and avoid it all all costs. It sounds like a social anxiety thing, but it's not. If I need to speak to someone, I will literally travel an hour to talk to them in person rather than spending 1 minute calling them.
I can't pee in public urinals if there is someone else in the room. I'll end up standing there holding myself until I decide to use the toilet.
When I'm at home I'll sometimes run up the stairs on all fours. I think it's weird because I'm turning 22 this year and will be an independent adult when I graduate in the fall.
Last edited by Extra Ordinary at May 14, 2014,
I literally don't like to poop less I have a copy of Classic Rock magazine in every bathroom in the house, tis specific.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I don't like steak.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Always gotta eat my fries first if i order something with fries.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Are you a vegetarian? 'Cause otherwise, what the hell, man?!

I'm not vegetarian and I don't like steak either. Just makes me nauseous
cat
I play with my spit whenever I'm just lounging around. Really annoys my roommate.
Quote by guitarxo
I'm not vegetarian and I don't like steak either. Just makes me nauseous

Well, ok. But, pardon my ignorance, why does it make you nauseous? Does it have to do with the texture? What?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Well, ok. But, pardon my ignorance, why does it make you nauseous? Does it have to do with the texture? What?

She's tired of shaving off the beard that she inevitably grows after slamming a quality steak.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I drop a piece of ice every time I get one out of the freezer. Not on purpose.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I air guitar along to songs that I can actually play on guitar, and for the entire duration of the song.
I must have two towels ready to go when I get out of the shower. I don't especially mind the cold, mind you. I snowboard, snowmobile, go ice fishing, ect. But I hate the feeling of stepping out into the bathroom with damp skin (even if I've dried off pretty well). Strangely, getting out of a swimming pool or lake doesn't bother me at all.

Also, I am repulsed by the smell of other peoples farts and bathroom odors, but find my own to be strangely satisfying.
When I sing along to songs I don't know the words to I sing either a variation of "herpa derp derp-in-a herp da derp" and so forth or for some unexplainable reason "bananas and cheese... banananas cheesey nanas banana." Okay... this happens when I do know the words as well. It's been happening for years. I can't make it stop.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

No I'm fine with foods of all textures. I just don't like the taste. I also get a stomach ache after eating it.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
No I'm fine with foods of all textures. I just don't like the taste. I also get a stomach ache after eating it.

Ah, ok. I can understand both of those. Taste-wise, I'm that way with turkey breast.
Page 1 of 2